Thread: PCL Pads honored this homestand

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres PCL Pads honored this homestand

This is totally cool. They'll be wearing throwback unis from the 1936 club. The M's will wear Raniers unis from 1938.

Coincidentaly, the series with the Dogs will honor law enforcement. Maybe the law enforcement presence will limit the amount of fights in the stands.......

Here's the link....PCL Pads honored this homestand
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Yah and they are giving away PCL visors.......pretty cool ......... these are the uni's I thought they should have gone with......they same as the last time they were downtown........or the original Padre jerseys.......

MLB ERA

Padres

Yeah, I can't wait to see both teams. They're gonna look cool. Sure would like to get my hands on one of those visors.....
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    We'll be there.......probably get two........if we have an extra let me know where to send it........ if I'm able too........I will

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever
    We'll be there.......probably get two........if we have an extra let me know where to send it........ if I'm able too........I will
    Naw, I can't ask ya to do that but thx for the offer....

In case anyone missed it, here is a pic of the unis......

MLB ERA
    Man sorry to say this but those uniforms look ugly.

MLB ERA
    I guess I'm in the minority........but I love the throwback look........IMO it's far better than what we're wearing now.......that poorly thought out logo with the wanna-be wave on it......wtf is that...... give me back my swinging friar at least.....that wave is horrible.....I do like our Sand colored away jerseys, they are more traditional at least

- interlocked SD
    - swinging Friar
    those are our logos...........get that wave thing outta here........

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    Man sorry to say this but those uniforms look ugly.
    They're supposed to look fugly......they're from 1936. Were your parents even born then, what about your grandparents? Where is your sense of history young man?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    They're supposed to look fugly......they're from 1936. Were your parents even born then, what about your grandparents? Where is your sense of history young man?
    Ah ok sorry about that .

MLB ERA
    Actually my grandfather was part of the knothole gang at lane field......he used to tell me some stories about those days.........it was great........glad he was able to share before he pasted away.......now I need to write them down before I forget

AA ERA
    I think they look pretty cool. But as others do, I love throwback jerseys. The ones they are wearing toinght(navy and sandy I guess for the colors) are ok but not great.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    I'm a fan of the Sand colored away jersey......I would have liked less yellow in that sand color, since many have commented saying it looks like urine on TV.....but I guess the Padre marketing staff didn't bother filming the jersey to see how they would translate over the airwaves........oh well.......that's something easily fixed in the offseason......that is if the bother.......they should do away with the white jersey as well.......keep the Bluefor home, and Sand for away.........good combo.........you only need two......screw the alternative jersey.....