Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zimmerman

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Yes well if Pads would actually listen to a certain Pads fan (you) we wouldn't have these. Sorry if I thought him still talking of getting Zimmerman funny. It was an innocent post by me. Let him get pissy. I could care less. I also apologize for the exclaimation points

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    So we have to be sheep in here, and can't have our own opinons, ideas or hopes for what our team could or should do.....We now have to listen to everything said by one person....Yeah.....un-****ing-likely......maybe following is what some people are used to doing, but not all of us....

Two prospects just got Huff........many thought it would take far more than those two prospects.........so it IS possible that teams would deal......nobody has ever suggested that it was more than just possible.....and by adding " or something along those lines" to the end of a statement it leaves it WIDE open for another name to be inserted......of course we'd like the cream of the crop, but that rarely happens here.......but does that mean we have to lose hope or stop chatting about the possibilities.....**** NO it doesn't......

I appologize for not being a sheep and just following the herd in here.....lmfao I should "listen to a certain Pads fan" what a rediculous and insulting thing to say or suggest...
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

MLB ERA
    to state my personal opinion on the subject

PFF, your trade ideas do tend to be whacky. (Everyone knew Huff was on the trade block...) however, crazy things have happend before.

However, PFF also does have every right to propose such ideas.

LTR also has a right to insinuate the idea is silly.

the problem lies in that you both take extreme offense to eachother's opinions and start to let it effect your posts.

Anyways, i'm not trying to take sides here. You're both entiltled to your opinions, you just tend to antagonize eachother with the way you express them and it then leads to threads turning into personal flame wars.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12