Thread: Peter Garner

Peter Garner

I may trade him...if interested send proposals. THANKS

How much do you expect for a guy with a 7 mil salary and a 6 endurance?

George: Dead or Alive?
    AA ERA
    Ah this is my favorite sim league tactic. Downplay his ability in the trade block and then send in a lowball offer/scare everyone else in the league away.

He averaged 6.14 innings per start last season and 6.75 in the post season, doesn't walk anybody, strikes out enough with a 66% groundball ratio.

I would expect a decent amount.

Yah damn, just trying to use bwitty's style back on him. Actually, I'm really not greatly interested, but bwitty tends to overrate his players. I just wanted to see what bwitty wanted in return. No big deal. Heck even maybe help him out, because people usually like to know what the person wants in return before sending any type of proposal.

how do you overrate a player with a 2.92 era? I am just curious. General and RockSports, you are both bafoons.

Who said your over rating Garner, I just said that you tend to over rate a lot of players. Justin Todd for example. Mike Morse a while back. Not every player on your team is god. I actually have minimal interest in Garner and just wanted to see what type of players you expected in return for Garner.

I don't think he's looking for spects or maybe he just doesn't like me, ah well....it happens.

MLB ERA
    buffoon
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.