*waits*
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Wait no longer.

Code:
     Tuesday 2/18/2013 : 
    St. Louis: Free agent 2B Junior Spivey has been signed to a contract of $1,250,000 per year, for 1 years.

Wednesday 2/19/2013 : 
    New York (N): Free agent CF Jerry Owens has been signed to a contract of $4,500,000 per year, for 3 years.
    New York (N): Free agent SS Angel Berroa has been signed to a contract of $2,000,000 per year, for 2 years.
    Detroit: Free agent LF Miguel Cabrera has been signed to a contract of $400,000 per year, for 2 years.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Shawn Chacon has been signed to a contract of $400,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Boston: Free agent P D.J. Carrasco has been signed to a contract of $465,000 per year, for 2 years.

Thursday 2/20/2013 : 
    New York (N): Free agent P Kyle Snyder has been signed to a contract of $1,500,000 per year, for 2 years.
    New York (N): Free agent CF Alex Escobar has been signed to a contract of $2,500,000 per year, for 3 years.
    St. Louis: Free agent 2B Jake Gautreau has been signed to a contract of $1,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Jaime Cerda has been signed to a contract of $500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Texas: Free agent P Kevin Jepsen has been signed to a contract of $500,000 per year, for 1 years.

Friday 2/21/2013 : 
    St. Louis: Free agent P Neal Cotts has been signed to a contract of $4,000,000 per year, for 3 years.

Saturday 2/22/2013 : 
    New York (N): Free agent 3B Scott Thorman has been signed to a contract of $4,500,000 per year, for 3 years.
    St. Louis: Free agent 3B Jorge Nunez has been signed to a contract of $1,500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Merkin Valdez has been signed to a contract of $400,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Boston: Free agent P Dave Williams has been signed to a contract of $450,000 per year, for 1 years.

Sunday 2/23/2013 : 
    Texas: Free agent RF John-Ford Griffin has been signed to a contract of $400,000 per year, for 1 years.

Tuesday 2/25/2013 : 
    Texas: Free agent P Jeff Francis has been signed to a contract of $700,000 per year, for 1 years.

Thursday 2/27/2013 : 
    New York (N): Free agent P Dewon Brazelton has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent SS Jimmy Rollins has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Colorado: Free agent 2B Omar Infante has been signed to a minor league contract.
    New York (N): Free agent P Zach Greinke has been signed to a minor league contract.
    New York (N): Free agent P Mike Gosling has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Tampa Bay: Free agent SS Alex Cintron has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Arizona: Free agent C Michael Barrett has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent 1B Dave Kelton has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent C Maxim St. Pierre has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent 1B Jason Hart has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent SS German Calzada has been signed to a minor league contract.
    New York (N): Free agent P Matt Wise has been signed to a minor league contract.
    New York (N): Free agent P Kip Wells has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Paul Stewart has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Texas: Free agent LF Curtis Granderson has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia: Free agent C Miguel Olivo has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent LF Chin-Feng Chen has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Rodrigo Rosario has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia: Free agent P Cliff Davis has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent P Mike Crudale has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent P Tyler Walker has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia: Free agent C Ben Davis has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia: Free agent LF Cory Sullivan has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Walter Mercado has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent 1B Ross Gload has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent P Ricky Stone has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent P Scott Mullen has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent C Jacinto Fernandez has been signed to a minor league contract.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Kyle Snyder For 22 Mills Baby
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

My plan to sign all the old people worked!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I realllllllly undervalued Thorman.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Mets finally do get Dewon Brazelton, awwh such a happy ending.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    ****ing Hammer and her Mets.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hammer went female?
    Ted

Got the MLD guy I wanted. Not a great off-season, but I filled the holes temporarily.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Damn Minnesota for stealing Merkin!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Yeah it is over. Me and my damn 20 million to Pujols f****D me. Anyways Weeks is on the block. Next year san fran will be a player in free agency. So get ready........
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    got some stop gaps to help for this year
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan2002
    Damn Minnesota for stealing Merkin!
    You're not missing anything!
    Ted

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    ****ing Hammer and her Mets.
    You mean Chesney and her ****ing Mets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast