Thread: S3SL 2027 Free Agency Round 3 Results

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

News S3SL 2027 Free Agency Round 3 Results

Friday 2/14/2027 :

Washington: Free agent P Jc Deboer has been signed to a contract of $4,500,000 per year, for 3 years.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Max Power has been signed to a contract of $1,774,000 per year, for 1 years.

Sunday 2/16/2027 :

Pittsburgh: Free agent SS Vaughn Hooley has been signed to a contract of $3,200,000 per year, for 1 years.

Tuesday 2/18/2027 :

San Francisco: Free agent P Steven Lesser has been signed to a contract of $3,250,000 per year, for 3 years.

Thursday 2/27/2027 :

Anaheim: Free agent C Eugene Shier has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Anaheim: Free agent SS Richard Leitner has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Anaheim: Free agent 2B Donald Karl has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Anaheim: Free agent 1B Logan Stone has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia: Free agent 2B Martin Ellard has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Anaheim: Free agent LF Tony Torres has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Anaheim: Free agent C Timothy Reinhardt has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Anaheim: Free agent 1B Michael Cox has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Pittsburgh: Free agent 3B Samuel Barahona has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Pittsburgh: Free agent 2B Thomas Grubbs has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia: Free agent P James Mounce has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent C Antonio Ferrer has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent 2B Paul Gurrola has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent 3B Leland Engstrom has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Pittsburgh: Free agent CF Oren Carver has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent RF Michael Southworth has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Pittsburgh: 3B Samuel Barahona was promoted from AA Altoona Curve to AAA Nashville Sounds.
    Pittsburgh: 2B Thomas Grubbs was promoted from AA Altoona Curve to AAA Nashville Sounds.
    Pittsburgh: CF Heriberto Gonzalez was promoted from A Lynchburg Hillcats to AA Altoona Curve.
    Pittsburgh: LF Charles Philbrook was promoted from AA Altoona Curve to AAA Nashville Sounds

MLB ERA

Re: S3SL 2027 Free Agency Round 3 Results

Zito's promotions are big news.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

After free agency is done, I lose the signings log and have to use the "All Transactions" report. I obviously lazily found the place we left off in the signings and dragged down to the bottom of the report for a little copying and pasting.

MLB ERA

I'm just surprised that the final free agents got so much money. I guess people will pay for certainty.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I got beat by one year on Deboer. Heart breaking.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    I got beat by one year on Deboer. Heart breaking.
    I got beat by 500 K and one year.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Just thought I would let you guys know I'm still around.
    Nice to know I didn't overpay.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000