Thread: Yankees Fact or Fiction

MLB ERA

Yankees Fact or Fiction

Hey guys this is just like the ESPN Fact Or Fiction game. So what I am going to do is type a question like, Fact or Fiction: Yankees should have won the WS in 2004. Then somebody types, fiction EXPLAIN WHY! don't just put fiction or fact. Then after I get about 2 or 3 replies out of it I will post new questions. Here we go!

Fact or Fiction: Yankees will win the 2006 World Series?

Fact or Fiction: Johny Damon will have a big as impact on the Yankees as he did the Red Sox?

Fact or Fiction: Derek Jeter will win a Gold Glove again this year?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Fiction: I'll never take one team over a field, even as an overwhelming favorite and the Yankees aren't an overwhelming favorite. Great team, but some questions there.

Fact: Sort of. He'll have the same kind of effect, but unless he gets incredibly lucky like he was in the first half of 2005 in terms of balls falling in, you'll get the 2004 Johnny Damon, which isn't bad

Fact: Because voters are morons...or his defense will keep improving. Take your pick.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Faction: Their pitchers is still the major question. Hitting should be solid this year though.

No response

Fact: Jeter is a beast out there in the field. Puts his body on the line for the ball...great defensive player.

MLB ERA
    Not sure. Major lack of depth in the rotation, and an untested bullpen, besides MO.

Fiction. Damon will not be the amazing offensive catalyst, but he'll have very solid #'s.

Fact. Who's gonna stop him?

Fact or Fiction: This is the Yankees year to go back and win the world series.

MLB ERA
    Yuniesky Betancourt for GG at SS!!!

Seriously. But there's no way anyone would vote for him.