Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up Next Boston

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    Improving? Why do you say that? His ERA in August was almost 8. It's been over 6 since the ASG and is over 6 for the year. It's over 5.5 in September so far. Oh, how the "mighty" have fallen.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/player...?playerId=2112
    I just had a bad feeling kecthup sock would shut us down today.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    well, one start makes a pitcher not...he's had more bad than good by far. Let's see what he does next time.

It is hard to say what he will give the RedSox the rest of the way but Schilling has been one of the best in MLB for a while. He especially has shown he is a big game pitcher not just last year but in 2001.

As great as the A's Big three (are) or were, none have won what would be considered the big game. I think that says a lot considering I would take any of three in a heartbeat but have to move them down the list when considering who you want for the big game.

As bad Randy has been at times...he stepped up again today with a great outing. Giambi with the winner. Rivera with a huge save.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    well, one start makes a pitcher not...he's had more bad than good by far. Let's see what he does next time.

AAA ERA
    Randy came up big today, I didn't get to see it b/c I watched the pathetic display of the NY Jets at KC but we won 1-0 and hopefully Cle will lose tonight and we'll be tied in the L column.

Caught some of the game..Randy owned. So did the Chiefs.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Arr. The Giambino is one fire.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Incredible how much Giambi has meant to us...if would have even been warm the first half of the season...we would not be worrying about a coin flip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12