Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next up Angles...

Matsui moves A-Rod over to 3B with a long fly to CF.

FRICK! Giambi strikes out!

Bernie walks.

Posada grounds out to Figgins. That, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a game that we should not have lost. I'm not sure we could afford to lose it with Randy pitching. Stupid BP...

Anyhoo, kudos to the Angels! I guess we will have to try to get them tomorrow.

AAA ERA
    That's a bad loss, it puts pressure on Leiter tonight to pitch another big game.

AAA ERA
    Forgive the double post.

I didn't get to watch the game, but reading the box score I'm left scratching my head as to why Randy only went 6 innings (89 pitches)?

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Forgive the double post.

I didn't get to watch the game, but reading the box score I'm left scratching my head as to why Randy only went 6 innings (89 pitches)?
    wasnt it an extremely hot night with one bad inning? sometimes it does take its toll on you especially after a long inning. still, abit surprising.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

AAA ERA
    I guess Randy got hurt in some regard last night.

So umm... I guess Bubba can play CF...

Wow, the Angels made A-Rod look good there as he manufactured a run with the help of some questionable defense.

The first game was an extremely big heartbreaker. I am of course disappointed so far. Sure we are on the road but we have to make up for the crappy play we did earlier in the year. It will not be easy because the RedSox have a lot more home games then we do.

A loss is a loss, but it has been disappointing losing the first 3 of this series. I can only hope we can gut out the last game.

We had a great opportunity to control our destiny. We lost ground as the RedSox were playing the WhiteSox.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Damn, we sweep Texas and you'd think we'd be able to gain on the Angels, but so far no...can ya steal one for us? please?

Juan Rivera showed off the gun. God do I wish we had kept him! He would solve our CF woes.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast