Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the first half?

ERA
    Call NASA
    It was posted in the old forum. However as RLA explained, the old forum has been erased. With your loser attitude, you seem to feel that anytime someone is right, you need to try to demean and belittle them, in any way you can. What I posted in May in this forum was the same as I posted in April of the old forum. you should be able to understand that by now. I stand by what I say and do not waffle or flip flop like loser politicos.

Quote Originally Posted by joek
    It is there little fella. It is there for all the world to see.
    However as RLA explained, the old forum has been erased.
    Confused, eh buddy?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Confused, eh buddy?
    Its not the 1st time hes been confused or caught in a lie......oops
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AAA ERA
    This was a PM exchange with JoeK, but it applies to this thread so I'll give you guys a look at it. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Post #23 in 'the YANKEES are no longer a playoff given thread'. It was May 10th in this forum, but it was stated before the season commenced in the old forum. It appears the old forum has been erased. But fact and wisdom is always on my side.
    Yeah you posted that on May 10th. Which wasn't going out on a limb, as the O's were already in first place. To this point, you're just wrong because the Red Sox are in first place, and the O's a struggling to hold it together. But don't go telling us that you made this prediction in the forum before the first pitch was ever thrown when, if fact, you didn't even join until a month into the season. Its just our word against your about what was posted in the old forum, so that battle is futile. Get a few people to vouch for you on that prediction and I'll believe you, but until then, you're just blowing wind in my eyes.

The only reason you post un-verifiable predictions is just to troll and bait me into a completely irrelevant argument, which you have succeeded in doing.
    [edit]: Actually it has nothing to do with the thread. It has to do with the thread that S3F's resident troll, JoeK, has once again hijacked to a completely unrelated topic.
    Last edited by Hmark6; 07-13-2005 at 10:32 AM. Reason: blowing up JoeK

MLB ERA
    As the admin there... I have access to everything.... after searching (with the tools available)... there is nothing by joek with any such statement of the O's being a threat

once again... the troll and liar is exposed

ERA
    Call NASA
    This was a PM exchange with JoeK, but it applies to this thread so I'll give you guys a look at it. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts.

[edit]: Actually it has nothing to do with the thread. It has to do with the thread that S3F's resident troll, JoeK, has once again hijacked to a completely unrelated topic.
    This is post #8 in this thread, a direct response to the thread itself.......""""""""""""As with any race, the results count only at the finish line. I conceded the pennant to the YANKEES before the first game was played. I have seen nothing that would change my opinion. I said the Orioles would be a bigger threat than the bosux before the first game was played. I have seen nothing that would change my mind. The biggest plus for the YANKEES was when Mr.S. sent Arod to a shrink to get his head screwed on right."""""""""

Any and all trolling and baiting has been done by others.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    As the admin there... I have access to everything.... after searching (with the tools available)... there is nothing by joek with any such statement of the O's being a threat

once again... the troll and liar is exposed
    You are either in error or lying. Make all the threads in the old forum available to all (with the tools available), and I will be able to prove my assertation. But with you being one of the main culprits and sustainer of ignorance beyond human belief causing the old forum to implode, it is with little to no doubt that you will not be able to back your most ignorant claim.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    As the admin there... I have access to everything.... after searching (with the tools available)... there is nothing by joek with any such statement of the O's being a threat once again... the troll and liar is exposed
    Thanks for looking that up for us Dave.

Joe, I'd have a lot more respect for you if you could just admit you were wrong for once. A little humility wouldn't kill you. Ask Kenny Rogers.

AAA ERA
    You are either in error or lying. Make all the threads in the old forum available to all (with the tools available), and I will be able to prove my assertation. But with you being one of the main culprits and sustainer of ignorance beyond human belief causing the old forum to implode, it is with little to no doubt that you will not be able to back your most ignorant claim.
    We could say exactly the same thing about you, asswipe.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    -- Meant for Joek (Hmark why did you have to post before me...ugh.)

joek, not once have you even mentioned the O's and threat in any statement, sentence or post. You once again answered a question with your typical Finish Line BS Statement.

As with any race, the results count only at the finish line. I conceded the pennant to the YANKEES before the first game was played. I have seen nothing that would change my opinion. I said the Orioles would be a bigger threat than the bosux before the first game was played. I have seen nothing that would change my mind. The biggest plus for the YANKEES was when Mr.S. sent Arod to a shrink to get his head screwed on right
    How many different ways can you put one simple statement before you realize that its the same stupid thing. I mean geez show that you have some creativity in your posts. Its just same stuff over and over and over...............
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    once again joke.. you are wrong....

The old forum imploded because of what was done by the owner in shutting it down for a long period of time... not by moderation...

second.... I am the admin, not the owner.. the owner does what he chooses... he wanted to seal things up and close it down... it is not my decision to open things back up

third.. you are the liar... as proven numerous times... and I am not in error... you see.. you only made 1056 posts.... easy searches for terms like o's, orioles, pennant, threat, competition, compete, baltimore, contend, AL east, east, etc, came up with no such 'prediction' by you... I can easily go thru each and every post in about 1 hours time, if I would need to... but you, quite simply, are not worth the effort or the time

ERA
    Call NASA
    Thanks for looking that up for us Dave.

Joe, I'd have a lot more respect for you if you could just admit you were wrong for once. A little humility wouldn't kill you. Ask Kenny Rogers.
    I will be more than happy to admit when I am wrong or erred, but ONLY when I am wrong or erred. When an if the tool diamond dave can make available all the post from the old forum and my statement re the O's is not there, I will most gracefully admit wrongdoing. However, until the useless tool can provide the facts, I will just have to live on my May 10th post in this forum.

AAA ERA
    I will be more than happy to admit when I am wrong or erred, but ONLY when I am wrong or erred. When an if the tool diamond dave can make available all the post from the old forum and my statement re the O's is not there, I will most gracefully admit wrongdoing. However, until the useless tool can provide the facts, I will just have to live on my May 10th post in this forum.
    Dave's got a hell of a lot more credibility and respect around here than you will ever have. That aside, fine, go with you May 10th prediction which was made on May 10th, well after the first pitch and when to Orioles were already in first place. And to this point that prediction is WRONG, seeing how the Sox are Leading the division.

You're only making yourself look like an angry child who can't get anyone to take them seriously.

MLB ERA
    I'm offended. I thought I was considered the forum's resident troll.

Anyway, the Yankees appear to be finally dealing with their most pressing problems without resorting to panic moves. I don't know how Melky Cabrera will do over the rest of the season, but it isn't hard to be a big improvement on Wohack. It still looks like the team will go as far as the rotation can take them. Half the battle is just doing the obvious things.

If the Yankees don't win the division outright, it may be tough to win the wild card with the Indians, A's, Rangers, and Twins around.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

AAA ERA
    It's very tense in here, let's take a deep breath and relax.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast