Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a ****ing disgrace

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Yankees What a ****ing disgrace

A.
    Last edited by browntown653; 04-20-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Re: What a ****ing disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    BUT OUR BULLPEN IS THE BIGGEST ****ING DISGRACE IN THE WORLD
    That title belongs to the Angels bullpen
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Yeah, but at least Tex was clutch for us.

MLB ERA

Saber, who is your favorite team anyways?

For some reason I don't know.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

No worries about the bullpen

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodleo View Post
    saber, who is your favorite team anyways?

For some reason i don't know.
    laa
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

MLB ERA

The Bill Simmons NY guys rant was better but only cause it lasted 30 minutes and this only took me 90 seconds to read. Nicely done Brown!
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Another night, another loss. I have just about had it with this team and this organization. Once again this team cannot complete THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS...known as SITUATIONAL ****ING HITTING! A runner on 3rd with 1 out in the 10th. What does Mark Teixeira do? HE ****ING POPS UP! Oh, I get it, he's a slow starter, so that means IT'S NO ****ING PROBLEM THAT OUR #3 HITTER IS HITTING .210. Good for you, you had your first ****ing big hit of your entire ****ing Yankee career today. At least he can play some ****ing defense...unlike our shortstop who can't throw and has no range...or Ramiro Pena who is supposed to be this great defender but can't field a ****ing routine ground ball. For the second straight team this team is shut down offensively aside from ONE good hit. Well that might be OK if our pitching was good. BUT OUR BULLPEN IS THE BIGGEST ****ING DISGRACE IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF ONE ****ING PITCHER...AND HE CAN'T BEAT OUR BIGGEST ****ING RIVAL!!!!! How in the name of Jesus ****ing Christ is Jose Veras still on this roster????? How is Edwar Ramirez still on this roster???? Jonathan Albaladejo???? Thank god Damaso Marte and his horrific self is on the DL...BUT WE HAVE HIM FOR THREE MORE ****ING YEARS! Every ****ing player in this bullpen besides Mariano Rivera and MAYBE Phil Coke and MAYBE Alfredo Aceves should be demoted. But don't worry Phil, you're well on your way after blowing tonight's game. Although I guess when you don't pitch your closer, clearly your best reliever, for an entire week, you have to take him out after ONE ****ING INNING WHERE HE DOMINATES THE TOP OF THE ORDER. I am so sick of Joe Girardi and his bullshit talk to the media, sugarcoating every single injury and making a million ****ing excuses. Enough is enough! There are no redeemable qualities about this team right now. But we get to hear the same old "slow start" excuses and now it's for different guys! Well that's ****ing great that we paid 400 ****ING MILLION DOLLARS FOR SLOW ****ING STARTERS.
    At least the Stadium is full....OH WAIT, IT'S NOT BECAUSE THIS ORGANIZATION IS A BUNCH OF CONCEITED, SELF-INTERESTED, MONEY-GRUBBING, ASSHOLE PRICKS WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU CUT TICKET PRICES TO 12 HUNDRED 50 ****ING DOLLARS PER SEAT. NOW WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A ****ING TICKET THAT A NORMAL EVERYDAY ****ING PERSON CAN AFFORD?!?!?! YOUR NEW STADIUM IS A JOKE! A JOKE! AND IT'S FOR ****ED UP CEOS AND CORPORATE ASSHOLES WHO DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BASEBALL!! YOU HAVE A ****ING RESTAURANT FOR ****'S SAKE!! WHO THE **** GOES TO A BASEBALL GAME TO GO TO A ****ING RESTAURANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have really never been so embarrassed with this organization. Cashman is a horribly overrated GM, the bullpen and clutch hitting are beyond a disgrace, and they are filled with streaky players and slow starters. And the way they've carried themselves in treating fans at the new Stadium is beyond appalling. Fans can't even walk up during batting practice to get an autograph. The stadium is a ****ing version of Coors Field. The fans are literally on top of the outfield wall and have already interfered with at least three home runs...and this is the same organization that had Jeffrey Maier happen. They have gone about things the wrong way for a long time and it really bothers me. I would like to see the new Stadium. Guess I'll be sitting in the very last row...at a still unaffordable price.

At least we're not stuck with the world's biggest prima donna for nine more years.
    Need to throw more 's and 's in there for added effect.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I thought brecrew might have hacked brownie's account there for a second. But at least brownie knows and can type english correctly.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

At least we're not stuck with the world's biggest prima donna for nine more years.
    Well done. One of the bestest rants I've read in a while.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

they wont even let kids go down to the front row to get autographs anymore, unless its an hour (or longer) before the game. anything within an hour of the game, they wont let anybody down. and the other night with the 2 hour rain delay, some yankee personnel started telling people that the game would be postponed, so they left. when they heard the game was being played, they tried to get back in with their stubs, and they wouldnt let them back in. its become a scumbag organization... i mean, im sure it always was to non yankee fans, but it was somewhat a fan friendly organization to yankee fans. now its a conglomerate trying to sell multiple shit products.

well said all around browntown. but hey... 6 more months til the knicks and rangers are back, woo !

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

When you're counting the days until the start of the Knicks ( !!!) season, you know it's bad.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    Need to throw more 's and 's in there for added effect.
    Nah, those are brewcrew trademarks

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    they wont even let kids go down to the front row to get autographs anymore, unless its an hour (or longer) before the game. anything within an hour of the game, they wont let anybody down. and the other night with the 2 hour rain delay, some yankee personnel started telling people that the game would be postponed, so they left. when they heard the game was being played, they tried to get back in with their stubs, and they wouldnt let them back in. its become a scumbag organization... i mean, im sure it always was to non yankee fans, but it was somewhat a fan friendly organization to yankee fans. now its a conglomerate trying to sell multiple shit products.

well said all around browntown. but hey... 6 more months til the knicks and rangers are back, woo !
    Good point...that's another completely asinine thing.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

There is no way in hell that I could disagree with anything you've said. I guess for a long time now I've tried to tell myself that everything's gonna be alright, that everything's gonna right itself. But reading this.......I dunno, it almost makes me want to abandon ship and root for another team, because the greatest point you bring up here is that it's not just a team problem, it's an organizational problem, and those don't just have "slow starts." Organizational problems linger for decades. I've been sugarcoating it for myself in my own head, and I guess I am being brainwashed by Girardi's absolute nonsense too, trying too hard to justify his moves on and off the field.

This organization is on its way down, there's no doubt in my mind. I just wish the rest of ****ing New York could see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast