Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a ****ing disgrace

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: What a ****ing disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    Another night, another loss. I have just about had it with this team and this organization. Once again this team cannot complete THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS...known as SITUATIONAL ****ING HITTING! A runner on 3rd with 1 out in the 10th. What does Mark Teixeira do? HE ****ING POPS UP! Oh, I get it, he's a slow starter, so that means IT'S NO ****ING PROBLEM THAT OUR #3 HITTER IS HITTING .210. Good for you, you had your first ****ing big hit of your entire ****ing Yankee career today. At least he can play some ****ing defense...unlike our shortstop who can't throw and has no range...or Ramiro Pena who is supposed to be this great defender but can't field a ****ing routine ground ball. For the second straight team this team is shut down offensively aside from ONE good hit. Well that might be OK if our pitching was good. BUT OUR BULLPEN IS THE BIGGEST ****ING DISGRACE IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF ONE ****ING PITCHER...AND HE CAN'T BEAT OUR BIGGEST ****ING RIVAL!!!!! How in the name of Jesus ****ing Christ is Jose Veras still on this roster????? How is Edwar Ramirez still on this roster???? Jonathan Albaladejo???? Thank god Damaso Marte and his horrific self is on the DL...BUT WE HAVE HIM FOR THREE MORE ****ING YEARS! Every ****ing player in this bullpen besides Mariano Rivera and MAYBE Phil Coke and MAYBE Alfredo Aceves should be demoted. But don't worry Phil, you're well on your way after blowing tonight's game. Although I guess when you don't pitch your closer, clearly your best reliever, for an entire week, you have to take him out after ONE ****ING INNING WHERE HE DOMINATES THE TOP OF THE ORDER. I am so sick of Joe Girardi and his bullshit talk to the media, sugarcoating every single injury and making a million ****ing excuses. Enough is enough! There are no redeemable qualities about this team right now. But we get to hear the same old "slow start" excuses and now it's for different guys! Well that's ****ing great that we paid 400 ****ING MILLION DOLLARS FOR SLOW ****ING STARTERS.
    At least the Stadium is full....OH WAIT, IT'S NOT BECAUSE THIS ORGANIZATION IS A BUNCH OF CONCEITED, SELF-INTERESTED, MONEY-GRUBBING, ASSHOLE PRICKS WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU CUT TICKET PRICES TO 12 HUNDRED 50 ****ING DOLLARS PER SEAT. NOW WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A ****ING TICKET THAT A NORMAL EVERYDAY ****ING PERSON CAN AFFORD?!?!?! YOUR NEW STADIUM IS A JOKE! A JOKE! AND IT'S FOR ****ED UP CEOS AND CORPORATE ASSHOLES WHO DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BASEBALL!! YOU HAVE A ****ING RESTAURANT FOR ****'S SAKE!! WHO THE **** GOES TO A BASEBALL GAME TO GO TO A ****ING RESTAURANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have really never been so embarrassed with this organization. Cashman is a horribly overrated GM, the bullpen and clutch hitting are beyond a disgrace, and they are filled with streaky players and slow starters. And the way they've carried themselves in treating fans at the new Stadium is beyond appalling. Fans can't even walk up during batting practice to get an autograph. The stadium is a ****ing version of Coors Field. The fans are literally on top of the outfield wall and have already interfered with at least three home runs...and this is the same organization that had Jeffrey Maier happen. They have gone about things the wrong way for a long time and it really bothers me. I would like to see the new Stadium. Guess I'll be sitting in the very last row...at a still unaffordable price.

At least we're not stuck with the world's biggest prima donna for nine more years.
    And I though I ranted with much fury. I am sadly mistaken.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Your fury is like a child weeping.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Per the Yankees LoHud blog:

"Girardi just told the media that no decision has been made on A-Rod regarding his activation tomorrow. I have no idea why the Yankees play games like this. Alex shook hands with everybody in Tampa, thanked them for their assistance with rehab and then left. Where else is he going?"

Tell the truth Girardi!!!! It doesn't hurt to do that every once in a while!
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Per the Yankees LoHud blog:

"Girardi just told the media that no decision has been made on A-Rod regarding his activation tomorrow. I have no idea why the Yankees play games like this. Alex shook hands with everybody in Tampa, thanked them for their assistance with rehab and then left. Where else is he going?"

Tell the truth Girardi!!!! It doesn't hurt to do that every once in a while!
    3B Alex Rodriguez will rejoin the Yankees in Baltimore for Friday's game against the Orioles. "He feels he's ready and we think it's great," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "It's great to have your No. 4 hitter come back. In a sense, it's like we made a huge trade. We didn't have him the first five weeks, so we're all very excited." Rodriguez is apparently cleared to play with no restrictions, but Girardi said the team will be cautious with Rodriguez at first. "We'll try to be smart about it and see how he's doing every day," Girardi said.

MLB ERA

He denied it and then 2 hours or so later said he was coming to play...dunno what changed within in 2 hours.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Seats with obstructed views? Brilliant!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

For all the money they put into this stadium, I don't think they thought things through Much like their GM.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Another night, another loss. I have just about had it with this team and this organization. Once again this team cannot complete THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS...known as SITUATIONAL ****ING HITTING! A runner on 3rd with 1 out in the 10th. What does Mark Teixeira do? HE ****ING POPS UP! Oh, I get it, he's a slow starter, so that means IT'S NO ****ING PROBLEM THAT OUR #3 HITTER IS HITTING .210. Good for you, you had your first ****ing big hit of your entire ****ing Yankee career today. At least he can play some ****ing defense...unlike our shortstop who can't throw and has no range...or Ramiro Pena who is supposed to be this great defender but can't field a ****ing routine ground ball. For the second straight team this team is shut down offensively aside from ONE good hit. Well that might be OK if our pitching was good. BUT OUR BULLPEN IS THE BIGGEST ****ING DISGRACE IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF ONE ****ING PITCHER...AND HE CAN'T BEAT OUR BIGGEST ****ING RIVAL!!!!! How in the name of Jesus ****ing Christ is Jose Veras still on this roster????? How is Edwar Ramirez still on this roster???? Jonathan Albaladejo???? Thank god Damaso Marte and his horrific self is on the DL...BUT WE HAVE HIM FOR THREE MORE ****ING YEARS! Every ****ing player in this bullpen besides Mariano Rivera and MAYBE Phil Coke and MAYBE Alfredo Aceves should be demoted. But don't worry Phil, you're well on your way after blowing tonight's game. Although I guess when you don't pitch your closer, clearly your best reliever, for an entire week, you have to take him out after ONE ****ING INNING WHERE HE DOMINATES THE TOP OF THE ORDER. I am so sick of Joe Girardi and his bullshit talk to the media, sugarcoating every single injury and making a million ****ing excuses. Enough is enough! There are no redeemable qualities about this team right now. But we get to hear the same old "slow start" excuses and now it's for different guys! Well that's ****ing great that we paid 400 ****ING MILLION DOLLARS FOR SLOW ****ING STARTERS.
    At least the Stadium is full....OH WAIT, IT'S NOT BECAUSE THIS ORGANIZATION IS A BUNCH OF CONCEITED, SELF-INTERESTED, MONEY-GRUBBING, ASSHOLE PRICKS WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU CUT TICKET PRICES TO 12 HUNDRED 50 ****ING DOLLARS PER SEAT. NOW WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A ****ING TICKET THAT A NORMAL EVERYDAY ****ING PERSON CAN AFFORD?!?!?! YOUR NEW STADIUM IS A JOKE! A JOKE! AND IT'S FOR ****ED UP CEOS AND CORPORATE ASSHOLES WHO DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BASEBALL!! YOU HAVE A ****ING RESTAURANT FOR ****'S SAKE!! WHO THE **** GOES TO A BASEBALL GAME TO GO TO A ****ING RESTAURANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have really never been so embarrassed with this organization. Cashman is a horribly overrated GM, the bullpen and clutch hitting are beyond a disgrace, and they are filled with streaky players and slow starters. And the way they've carried themselves in treating fans at the new Stadium is beyond appalling. Fans can't even walk up during batting practice to get an autograph. The stadium is a ****ing version of Coors Field. The fans are literally on top of the outfield wall and have already interfered with at least three home runs...and this is the same organization that had Jeffrey Maier happen. They have gone about things the wrong way for a long time and it really bothers me. I would like to see the new Stadium. Guess I'll be sitting in the very last row...at a still unaffordable price.

At least we're not stuck with the world's biggest prima donna for nine more years.
    Bump worthy rant.

MLB ERA

Thanks for bumping, DK. I swear, I've never seen Brownie this mad about something the Yankees do. I mean, I've seen him frustrated, but this was a whole new level. It was SO much fun to read this rant.

Since I forgot to do so earlier, +Rep

MLB ERA

Haha I wonder what Brown thinks now, haha
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He's ready to propose to Mark Teixeira.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

By the way, they're still not winning with that outfield.
    Ted

MLB ERA

I have a question for the Yankees. Why not, when you build a new ballpark, put a barrier between the field and the stands to keep fans from interfering with homeruns? The Twins took 2 rows of outfield seats off-line to do this a few years back. Other teams have done it as well. Why not the Yankees?
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

All right, maybe they're not as bad as I thought they were.

MLB ERA

I motion for this post to be stricken from the record.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast