Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabrera and Sexson Goners?

MLB ERA

Re: Cabrera and Sexson Goners?

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    This move is just moronic on the part of the Yankees.
    you're right LJ. A walk-off, 13th inning single to cap a 3 for 5 game and a PH homer constitutes moronic haha jk man. hindsight is 20-20. Hopefully these guys can spark this team. As if they needed a spark today with the offensive explosion they had. Where has THAT been all season?
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    He's got a shot at 20 no doubt. Comeback Player of the Year if I ever saw one. I picked him up in June.
    nice pickup. why the heck was he a FA in June???? your league must be retarded

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I guess many people like myself were waiting for the implosion. It never came.

AAA ERA

Where did I bash anyone??? Flame up? You're the only one who thinks I was "bashing". Not jealous in the least and not a basher!! Oh yeah, I started the thread you ****ing moron!! Hard to stay out of them when you start them. Sorry you can't handle the truth and really sorry you keep having to bring up my team since you are insecure about your own. Keep going off topic bro since its safe and easy and totally irrelevant What a pathetic loser! Kid can't even read!!
    Yep I am insecure about rooting for the greatest franchise in the history of sports Please stay away from yankee threads so we don't have to read your trash. I'd rather intelligent opposing fans discuss the Yankees, those that actually watch the Yanks and at least have a partial objective eye. I know most non-Yankee fans hate the Yankees and that's understandable but it's still possible to be somewhat objective but what would I expect from a supposed knowledgable baseball fan who thinks the save is a meaningful stat

MLB ERA

nyjunc, you need to chill the F#CK out man. He's not bashing the Yankees. He's giving his opinion on a roster move. He's not doing the Yankee forum any harm, let him be please.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Cody RansomYankees are taking out the trash and hoping for a miracle.
    I was really bashing the Yankees

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    nyjunc, you need to chill the F#CK out man. He's not bashing the Yankees. He's giving his opinion on a roster move. He's not doing the Yankee forum any harm, let him be please.
    He bashes the Yankees every chance he gets so don't tell me to chill out. he also does the same w/ the Jets. It's impossible to get into an intelligent discussion w/ the guy b/c of his bias. I'm sick of this guy.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

LOL I never bash the Yankees and who the **** cares about the Jets?? I guess me saying the Jets won't make the playoffs is bashing them?? Same with the Yankees?? Good ****ing christ!! I guess giving an honest opinion is bashing them!! Please tell me where I bash them hot shot!! Please!!!! I'm waiting tough guy!!

AAA ERA

You are an idiot and not worth the time to dig up posts but just look at your 1st post here, check your Favre comments and your comments on Mariano. Just stay out of here and go have discussions w/ all the giant fans.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Yes please check my first post here! Please!! Where was the bashing??????? Please show me!! I have already asked you once but you are too pussy to answer it! You know I'm right and can't handle it!! What a pathetic loser! Truth is I never bashed the Jets or Yankees!! Giving my opinion is now bashing guys!! You couldn't dig up one ****ing post!! I guess me saying Rivera is the best closer ever is bashing him Way to go cupcake!! You don't know a ******* thing and I love it!! I will continue to give my opinions so just ****ing deal with it!! Quit your crying, quit your lying and realize that when someone gives their opinion, its not bashing!! A fellow Yankee fan has already told you to chill out since he knows I wasn't bashing anyone. You are the ONLY one who thinks I am bashing anything. You are wrong and need to deal with that fact. Find a post where I bashed or shut the **** up! You are ignorant! When you get over yourself, we can go on talking baseball.

AAA ERA

"You are too pussy to answer it" I can find plenty of examples including the 1st post of this thread but you aren't worth my time. You just like to incite others.

I'd love to go on talking baseball but I prefer to do so w/ people who actually have a clue about the game.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    "You are too pussy to answer it" I can find plenty of examples including the 1st post of this thread but you aren't worth my time. You just like to incite others.

I'd love to go on talking baseball but I prefer to do so w/ people who actually have a clue about the game.
    NYJUNC. If he's "not worth your time" how come you keep spending all this time yelling at him?!?!?! Please just STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. It is SO ANNOYING. Just let it go. Read my other post for more info.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

You can't find a one since you keep bringing up the first post. Read it again!! Where is the bashing? THERE IS NONE!! I don't hate the Yankees and never will!

Cody RansomYankees are taking out the trash and hoping for a miracle.
    Again and for the last time, where is the bashing big boy???

Incite others??? You are the only dumbass who can't tell the difference between giving an opinion and "bashing". You are the only one who is offended by my comments. You have the problem, not me or anyone else. You cannot find one instance of me bashing the Yankees!! You are the clueless one!!! You don't' have the time to find an instance but yet you keep posting? I'm still waiting!! I can and have talked circles around you when it comes to baseball and will continue to!! You talk a lot of shit but can't back up a word of it!! FIND SOMETHING OR SHUT UP!!!

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    NYJUNC. If he's "not worth your time" how come you keep spending all this time yelling at him?!?!?! Please just STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. It is SO ANNOYING. Just let it go. Read my other post for more info.
    He's a jerk and he needs to know this. it's like discussing topics w/ a 6th grader. He posts like a kid, he acts like a kid, he uses kiddie trash talk words. He's a joke.

I can and have talked circles around you when it comes to baseball and will continue to!!
    You ought to go into comedy as that's one of the funniest jokes I have ever heard. You are clueless about baseball, you think the save stat means something

You talk a lot of shit but can't back up a word of it!! FIND SOMETHING OR SHUT UP!!!
    I always back it up, I didn't want to have to waste my time but here goes:

First off this was funny about Sexson:

Richie Sexson was released today by the M's. Sexson's services would only cost $200k and the Giants should look into this. Bowker and Sexson could share time at first with Aurilia starting most of the games at third. Sexson is killing left handed pitching this season hitting .344 so he would make for a perfect platoon guy. Bowker is hitting .158 against lefties. Sexson also has 11 homeruns which would lead all Giants in that department. He could hit behind Rowand providing some protection for Aaron. The Giants need big bat in this lineup and Sexson costs next to nothing. Moving Aurilia to third full-time helps this offense just by keeping Castillo out of it. Castillo would make a good backup at third and short with Burriss helping out short and second but hopefully starting at short after the break. This makes sense to me but I may be alone on this one. If he starts to hit again, we might have a first baseman for next year.
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...et-sexson.html

Then the Yanks release him and he's trash but that's not bashing the Yanks.

Did George Steinbrenner pay off every club in MLB?? Seems like every year the Yankees make terrible decisions but some team always bails them out. The Pirates took very little in quality when trading Nady and Marte and now the Tigers bail them out by giving up a future HOFer. This is just ridiculous!!!

As for the Tigers, they are not giving up. They got a much needed bullpen guy even though it is Farnsworth and according to Buster Olney, Pudge wasn't a happy man. Inge can catch and provide just as much offense so its not a real loss for the Tigers.
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...tml#post390347

I cannot believe that is the best the Pirates could do for two of their best trade pieces. Ohlendorf?? Are you ****ing kidding me? Plus you guys have to other two prospects wrong. Its Jeff Karstens and Daniel McCutchen. Tabata might not play the rest of the year with hamstring injuries but he is only 19. Tabata is a risk. McCutchen looks like he can contribute at some level with the Pirates and Karstens is nothing special at all. The Pirates made a terrible deal since they gave up two good players and didn't get a lot in return. Another team letting the Yankees off the hook. Yankees fans should be very happy with what they got. Someone said Nady is average but he is having an above average year. Yanks just got an OFer hitting .330 with 13 HRs. They also got a good lefthanded reliever which they needed. All in all, the Yankees got a lot better and the Pirates got hosed.......again.
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...hlight=yankees

Washburn? Really? I am supposed to believe this is the best the most celebrated franchise in all of sports can do? This reminds me of the ill-advised trade for Jeff Weaver years back. Bad trade and will not have a huge effect on the team whatsoever. They are in bad shape if they are relying on Washburn.

Since we haven't won in a while I'm guessing alot of your jealousy stems from this:

Does ESPN have too much coverage of the Red Sox and Yankees?

I am going to have to say yes and its hardly debatable. They talk about them at length and hardly any other team. They blow them way too much leaving out other worthy teams. Fans want variety and not the same old teams playing over and over. There is a thing called overkill and ESPN has done just that. Waiting all night to see your teams coverage and you get 30 secs while the Yankees/Rays game gets five minutes. Too much coverage!

Oh and can ESPN play some more ****ing Yankees and Red Sox games please? I don't think they have missed a series yet. Why not throw every team that isn't the Red Sox and Yankees in a league and just play those two teams? Get ****ing real!!!

I love the overreaction from the Yankees. Shows they are now looking up at the Red Sox.

Yanks play a game at Va tech to raise money and:

Most teams do things like this all the time.

http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...ankee-fan.html

Apparently I am not the first person to notice your anti-Yankee slant. from the same thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313 View Post
    You seriously just look like you have an anti-yankees bias...we aren't belittling the efforts of other organazations, just celebrating our own.

I'll give you credit as far as being right about the Rays possibly being better than us BUT it has nothing to do w/ them being motivated from a ST fight and a fight that both teams were equally at fault for though you wouldn't know it according to your post:

Joe Girardi complained that the Rays were playing too hard (like there is such a thing) in a spring training game when a Ray collided with the Yankees catcher on a play at home plate resulting in the catcher breaking his wrist. Boo Hoo!!So what do the Yankees do? Heath Phillips plunks the very first Ray he sees and then Shelley Duncan slides into second cleats high. You stay classy! Both players were immediately tossed but Duncan wasn't fast enough as he almost gets tackles by Jonny Gomes charging in from RF causing a bench clearing number. The Yankees have now gone and done a stupid thing and that's piss off the Rays. The Rays did nothing to instigate this instant rivalry as they made a clean play. The Yankees had to resort to bush league tactics and upset a team that they have to play 18 times this season. They also have two more games this spring to play. The last thing the Yankees need to do is pissing off any teams especially a much improved team that that could hand the Yankees their first ride home in October since 1996. This is far from over and now Rays games will actually be worth watching when they face the Yankees. I am willing to bet right now that the Rays take the season series this season. The Yankees were only 10-8 last season versus the and now the Rays are looking at that big bullseye on the Yankees back!

This was only a few pages from the search I did. I could go on.

MLB ERA

somebody ****in close this thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast