Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This offense is putting me to sleep!

Yankees This offense is putting me to sleep!

WE CAN'T EVEN SCORE MORE THAN ! RUN VS THE RANGERS, WHO ARE THE WORST PITCHING TEAM IN THE MLB! PATHETIC!

Closed
    AAA ERA

Re: This offense is putting me to sleep!

Nighty Night then. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AAA ERA

Why are you here Bon Bon? Do Yankee fans pollute Sox threads? Stay away unless you have something meaningful to post.

Closed
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Why are you here Bon Bon? Do Yankee fans pollute Sox threads? Stay away unless you have something meaningful to post.
    Ummmm, yes if you check they do post and Bronxbomber is one that does quite frequently. Also if he is such a fan of the Yankees he needs to stop complaining so much about his team and support them through thick and thin. The majority of his threads about the Yankees is *****ing and complaining. That is what makes me sick about Yankee Fans is if they are not 20 games over .500 then all they do is ***** and complain.

junc, relax a bit man. Bon Bon has many posts that contribute to the forum. It isn't like she is flooding the Yankees forum at all. Maybe if there were a thousand posts that didn't say anything then yes, but that is not the case here.

Yankees Re: This offense is putting me to sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Bon Bon View Post
    Ummmm, yes if you check they do post and Bronxbomber is one that does quite frequently. Also if he is such a fan of the Yankees he needs to stop complaining so much about his team and support them through thick and thin. The majority of his threads about the Yankees is *****ing and complaining. That is what makes me sick about Yankee Fans is if they are not 20 games over .500 then all they do is ***** and complain.
    You're taking it like I said "**** the Yankees" or something. I said the offense is putting me to sleep and I am being labeled as a bad fan. That is what makes me irate! That's complete bullshit!

1 more thing, I'm tired of you just trolling in the yankee forums. I don't go to the Red Sox forums and say "The Red Sox are terrible!" In fact, I haven't seen 1 Yankee fan do that.

MLB ERA

ok, whoa. this needs to calm down. bon bon is fine here, she was making a joke. i don't see why you two jumped all over her. no one's *****ing, bronxbombers was just making an observation, one that frustrated me as well, and I think he presented it somewhat well. yes, it was all in caps but he put some kind of statistic in there (i think). however....bon bon is NOT, by ANY sense of the phrase, "polluting" or "trolling" the yankees thread. there are no limits on who can post where, i don't see why a red sox fan can't post here, nor why a yankee fan can't crack a small and harmless joke on the red sox page. take a chill people, she didn't do anything wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

AAA ERA

The problem is I keep seeing Bon Bon take shots at the Yanks in Yankee threads.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Until your team hits the lows of the Mariners, let me know. I would love to trade offenses.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The problem is I keep seeing Bon Bon take shots at the Yanks in Yankee threads.
    when has she taken "shots" at the Yankees? and even if she has, it's not like you haven't taken shots at the Sox. And maybe you should be a bit more thick skinned...who cares if someone takes a shot at the Yankees? it's not gonna change anything
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Closed
    AAA ERA

My God, Lighten up a bit. I guess from now on wheneverI approach the Yankees thread I need to walk on egg shells. And really how many times has it been about 3 or 4?

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan5689 View Post
    when has she taken "shots" at the Yankees? and even if she has, it's not like you haven't taken shots at the Sox. And maybe you should be a bit more thick skinned...who cares if someone takes a shot at the Yankees? it's not gonna change anything
    When do I go into Sox threads and make fun of the Sox? It's a little different. My only experience in reading Bob Bon's posts are in Yankee threads making fun of the Yankees. We are here to disucss the Yankees, there are other threads where we can make fun of other teams but leave that stuff out of our threads.

MLB ERA

I have yet to see Bon Bon take a single shot at the Yankees. and by you're inability to name a time, I assume that you haven't either. So, why don't you calm down and check how incredibly ridiculous you sound. Maybe I should be the only person ever posting in the Mets forums....wouldn't that be fun? Me arguing with myself? Wouldn't want KOZ or GF making fun of the Mets.

My point is that you're complaining about absolutely nothing. BronxBomberz has a tendency to react to every single negative situation for the Yankees, and Bon Bon made a joke. If you don't like it, don't respond. But don't take it out on her. Considering how fairly new she is, she's one of our better posters.

Closed
    AAA ERA

Thank You LJ, GF, & Bwitty.First, yes I have posted a few times in the Yankees thread mostly to the complaining tyraids of BB with some ribbing and joking involved. Those posts however are far and few between the other posts I have posted on this forum since I have been here. It seems that some people cannot take joking and ribbing so from now on I will be more sensitive while approaching the Yankees forums and threads because there are some really sensitive people posting on those threads. Hope you enjoy complaining by yourselves in the future. The Yankees will never get sympathy from me because they are not a bad team and when comments are made about a performance in one game and to the extent as to which these comments are made seems a bit on the ridiculous side to me. Look at your team they are currently a few games over .500 and still well in contention. To make a tyraid about a game or a few games where the offense sucks is absurb. The Yankees have one of the best offenses in the game. You really need to lighten up and enjoy your team. You could have it much worse with the being a fan of the Nationals, Astros, Pirates, or Mariners.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    I have yet to see Bon Bon take a single shot at the Yankees. and by you're inability to name a time, I assume that you haven't either. So, why don't you calm down and check how incredibly ridiculous you sound. Maybe I should be the only person ever posting in the Mets forums....wouldn't that be fun? Me arguing with myself? Wouldn't want KOZ or GF making fun of the Mets.

My point is that you're complaining about absolutely nothing. BronxBomberz has a tendency to react to every single negative situation for the Yankees, and Bon Bon made a joke. If you don't like it, don't respond. But don't take it out on her. Considering how fairly new she is, she's one of our better posters.

I do not need to waste my time looking for her posts but I'll do it anyway. First off she took a shot in this thread so you don't have to look very far and check out the link below:

http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...ball-team.html

I can take jokes, I like the back and forth btw rival fans BUT I don't think you post them in the right place. Some people are angry when the yanks lose and like you wrote you just add fuel to the fire. Pick your spots better than coming on here when fans are heated up about a bad loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast