Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next up Angles...

Next up Angles...

Lets hope this momentum keeps up. I really love how the team has come together. I like hearing that they are discussing what they need to do everyday to win.

The Big Unit can get us off to a good start. I am hopig for 3 out of 4.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Troll,
    I can't believe your IQ is a single digit.

Edited by RLA68

Wow, so A-Rod has taken Colon deep in four straight at bats dating back to his 3 HR game at the Stadium. Impressive. Anyway, so far we have a 2-0 lead.

Anyway we can get an extra 20 games a year vs Colon just ARod's sake?

Just kidding. Awesome.

DAMN! A-Rod only got a single in his 2nd at bat of the night against Colon!

Well, the Yankees tried to get cute with a hit and run which turned into a strike 'em out throw 'em out double play, but HEY! Giambi follows it up with a HR. 3-0 Yanks.

Angels come charging back and have the score at 3-2 after 6. Colon has settled down and is being his usual filthy self.

Matsui answers the bell, knocking the ball off the foul pole in LF. Giambi follows by launching one to RF. Giambino's second two HR game in a row!

Uh oh. At 89 pitches, Johnson's night is done. He did not come out for the 7th inning. I hope he is just tired out from the struggle to get through the sixth. It is important to note that he walked off the mound holding his back a bit. Hopefully it is nothing serious...

The Angels have the bases loaded with none out as the Angels have gotten the best of Proctor and Groom. Heh... fun.

And Erstad strikes out! Groom is done as Torre brings in Gordon to face *gulp* Guerrero.

And Vlad hits a grand slam. Angels lead 6-5. Aiiee!

Well, umm.. time for the top of the order to produce. Jeter, Cano, and Sheffield coming up. Gosh do we need some big hits.

And they go down in order...

A-Rod leads off the 9th with a double.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast