Thread: The Bullpen...

MLB ERA

The Bullpen...

Oh boy where to start?

Joba's not going to be there next year first off (that's if nothing goes wrong with him starting)

Resign Rivera right now.

What do we do with Kyle Farnsworth?

Vizcaíno's a FA. Do we let him walk?

Do we make Ohlendorf the 6 or 7 inning guy?

Is there any FA's out there that the we should go after?

Who from the farm system do we give a shot?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Re: The Bullpen...

Yeah, gotta resign Mo. Whatever it takes I guess.

Kyle sucks, but I'm not sure if you trade him away at this point. He should be able to provide some solid innings. Not great, but solid. I don't see a point in paying him to play somewhere else when we might not be able to replace him anyway.

Linebrink is a FA this year, right? I'm iffy on him, especially because of the money he would command.

I would say you let Vizcaino walk. He reeks of overuse and Torre abuse. Best not tempt fate by bringing him back.

Bring up Ohlendorf. Bring up Edwar. Bring up Britton. Search the scrap heap for some minimum priced veterans. Hold on tight and wait until Cox is back and Whelan and Robertson are ready. It might not be pretty, but by midseason we might have a representable pen.

Other options: Convert Chase Wright to the BP - I think his stuff might play better there. Steven White is another option.

I guess Bruney, Beam, Veras, and Henn are other options.