Thread: I'm completely ****ing worried

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I'm completely ****ing worried

This team is a disgrace. I'm so sick of the bats disappearing every single October. I don't know how to root for them anymore.

I have no confidence in anybody on the offense. They all look terrible except for Cabrera with one hit. At least Abreu is trying. It's absolutely pathetic to watch.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: I'm completely ****ing worried

Browntown..

I should bash you and your club. I owe you that, but I will wait till your club is out. I agree with everything you had to say. Andy pitched his ass off tonight and no hitting/run support. This is all I will say for now, as you know how I feel for you yankees.

Oh by the way, is Clemens healthy? I know the groin is bothering him.. Once the weather cools down there may be trouble..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: I'm completely ****ing worried

This is disgusting to watch, this club is just absolutly awful. No one his hitting the ball and no one acts like they want to. Pettitte did everything in his power to win that game for us last night and no one was behind him. I'm not going to count this club out but I sure am worried.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM