Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yankees vs Indians series thread

MLB ERA

Re: Yankees vs Indians series thread

You wanna know what happened tonight? Our pitching sucked and we had 5 hits. Thats what happened tonight.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    How did your Twins do today? Did they win? Oh shit! I forgot they didn't make the playoffs...I'm sorry I forgot that the Twins went 79-83 and are now at home watching the playoffs. Please you ****ing idiot don't talk smack when your team isn't even playing!

Oh your wrong there! I live in Colorado and there my 2nd team I follow. Rockies are up 2-0 and I will be at the game. Yes my Twins are out. But my Rockies are going to win the series vs the Phillies this weekend! I smell a sweep!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Oh my, you've got to be kidding?! My second team?! Your an idiot. If your such a Rockies fan then why isn't your username mntwinsandrockiesfan? Your an idiot, your number one team is out! Don't hop on the band wagon you fair wheather fan.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    You wanna know what happened tonight? Our pitching sucked and we had 5 hits. Thats what happened tonight.

Your a fool. There was six walks that Sabathia gave your club. So that's 11 baserunners I know about. Wang blew so does your team! Finally watch you mouth. You don't see me cursing.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Your a fool. There was six walks that Sabathia gave your club. So that's 11 baserunners I know about. Wang blew so does your team! Finally watch you mouth. You don't see me cursing.
    I only curse when I'm pissed and you piss me off. You just proved my point though, OUR HITTING SUCKED! We couldn't drive in a run! Please don't talk about my team when your team is at home...man I sound like a broken tape player.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

lol

you do see I live in Denver, Colorado!???? Pull your head out of Jeters butt will you please. Browntown knows that I was at the last home game vs the Padres. I follow two teams get over it.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Pull my head out of Jeter's butt? Hmm ok thats not humanly possible when I live in Idaho and he is in Ohio right now. Congratulations you live in Denver Colorado!!! Woo! Please who gives a crap if you do, you weren't posting in that thread like you were posting in the Twins thread. It kind of seems weird that you would finally start rooting on the Rockies when they start to play good.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Again I made posts in the Rockies forums. Not alot though, when your the only one posting why post? Twins board had some action so that was where I made the majority of my posts.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Ok well your number one team is out. So please don't try to talk smack when you can't really back it up. Listen if you ever posted something else besides Yankees suck! or Yankees blow! Then maybe I wouldn't be jumping on your butt but you just pissed me off.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Again I made posts in the Rockies forums. Not alot though, when your the only one posting why post? Twins board had some action so that was where I made the majority of my posts.
    you're name is mntwinsfan, not corockiesfan.

Let's not blow a gasket here fellas.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

lol? Jesus, what's with all the bugs on the field tonight in Cleveland?

AAA ERA

I'm concerned about the pen for tonight, hopefully Wang brings his A game and we send it back to Cleveland.

MLB ERA

Congrats on game 3 win. Nixon sucks in the field! Anyways you need to win or Torre is gone. Big game tonight!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Thanks mntwinsfan - I know that must have been hard to say.

We'll see if Wang can keep the ball rolling here tonight. The match up is favorable, but you never do know about these things in October. I'd like to see the Captain break out of his funk tonight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast