Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yankees no longer a playoff given???

ERA
    Call NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    I hope RLA wasn't the one who invited him. Fans are fine, but charlatans are not.
    From the mouth of the true charlatan and WHINER.

I asked him this on Fanhome one time.

Me: So, you'd rather have Tino than Pujols using your win method shit?

Him: yes.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    See? I expect from joek at this point. RLA, you should know better. This brings down your forum.

ERA
    Call NASA
    I love it, declaring and standing by 'winning makes you the best', brings something down. While another claims losers are the best. I'll take the winners.

And yes genaralissimo, so far for their respective careers I'll take Tino and wear the rings. That is what determines the best.

ERA
    Call NASA
    The difference between you and me Saber is I can accept your point of view, and disagree with it. You, it appears, can't accept mine, then whine and cry about my posting my views.
    I'll tell you one thing, the day when winning doesn't make you the best, I'll stop posting.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joek
    If it was Sept 1, we would be on life support, but here in May it is great raising the hopes of YANKEE haters, just to see the ballon explode in their face again.
    This is not the same yanks teams of the past, and yes its still May. You dont know if they will turn it around or the recent play is a fluke. you just dont know. I think you are going to have problems with Balitmore if they keep playing the way they do. Boston is starting to play well. Toronto is better than expected this season. Theres just too many variables.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    When has joek ever accepted anyone else's views on anything?

ERA
    Call NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    This is not the same yanks teams of the past, and yes its still May. You dont know if they will turn it around or the recent play is a fluke. you just dont know. I think you are going to have problems with Balitmore if they keep playing the way they do. Boston is starting to play well. Toronto is better than expected this season. Theres just too many variables.
    I felt the O's where the YANKEE main contender this year over the bosux. I have little to no doubt as of now the YANKEES will win the division. The 'variables' that you cannot control, you cannot worry about. You just play your game better than everyone else, and the story will be told at the end of the year.

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    When has joek ever accepted anyone else's views on anything?
    I accept yours as useless, as I view them. And don't whine, cry and snivel when you post them. I just counteract your dribble with fact and reality.

Ach... I'm not going to get into this sort of squabble again. As per the thread topic... the Yankees have a lot of flaws. Nothing is a given this year. First they need to keep this 3 game win streak (Woo...) going and get back to .500... which will only take 5 more straight wins!

ERA
    Call NASA
    Every team has some degree of flaws. The YANKEES probably have less than anyone else.
    Therefore I disagree with the statement 'the Yankees have a lot of flaws.'

Ah Nice to be Home.

ERA
    Call NASA
    I do try to shine the light of fact and reality on everyone.

AAA ERA

When the pot calls the kettle black...

Quote Originally Posted by joek
    I accept yours as useless, as I view them. And don't whine, cry and snivel when you post them. I just counteract your dribble with fact and reality.

And Saber is accepting the WIN Method as useless, as he views it. Whining, crying, and sniveling is the polar opposite of his posts. Saber and I have had it out on many issues. He's one of the best reality checks on this forum. He counteracts your opinion and rhetoric, with witty commentary. Rep for you, Saber!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I would be suprised if either the Yanks or Saux don't make the playoffs...and for the amount of money they spend, along with the Angels, they should be contracted if they don't

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast