Thread: Congrats To ARod

AAA ERA

Yankees Congrats To ARod

Even though he committed another error he did gte his 2,000th hit and 450th HR on the same swing briefly bringing us back against Tor before we fell 7-3.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASAp...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    congrats to arod for being 3rd in the league in errors

MLB ERA
    He's still a ****ing monster at the plate, and isn't that what they boo him for?

when AROD starts earning his 25 mil a year I will congratulate him

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    He's still a ****ing monster at the plate, and isn't that what they boo him for?
    for the record... i dont agree with the booing. the other day on yes during the pregame, they were talking about arod GETTING A BREAK from the booing, by going on the road, and thats preposterous to me.

i dont agree that hes a ****ing monster at the plate... hes still pretty beastly, i will agree at least that far, but i dont think hes mvp caliber by any stretch this season. i would rank definitely 2 guys in our lineup as more valuable than arod (jeter, giambi), and possibly a third. arod is batting .300 with risp, but man it still always seems like the biggest situations hes not around for, and that is why they boo him... whether i agree with it or not.

AAA ERA
    but man it still always seems like the biggest situations hes not around for, and that is why they boo him... whether i agree with it or not.
    that's the reason he is booed. I never boo at games(I just feel silly doing it) but i understand why people want to boo and Jeter has been booed, mariano has been booed, mantle has been booed. it happens, is ARod meantally tough enough to get through? People didn't think Giambi was but he has come through and in the last decade players like Tino and Girardi did as well. Before the 3 error game he was playing well but all that is out the window and he has another mental problem to deal w/. hopefully he gets through soon b/c we need him more than ever.

ERA
    Call NASA
    All good players go through hard times. A-Rod will be back.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bwitty24
    when AROD starts earning his 25 mil a year I will congratulate him
    And what kind of stats are those?