Thread: The Key to Victory...

The Key to Victory...

I am pretty sure if we score more than 10 runs that we have a good chance to win even if Brown or Wright pitch.

I don't care what anyone says. I've been saying this for the last 2 years. Mussina needs to go. 19 mil for him is a joke.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

The only one's earnign their pay right now are Jeter and Matsui.

Memo to Cashman...resign Matsui NOW!

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    I don't care what anyone says. I've been saying this for the last 2 years. Mussina needs to go. 19 mil for him is a joke.
    I am with you on the Moose. What the hell has he done here? He can't go past five innings and he can get hit easily. Red Sox hitters know how to hit him big time. He had one good year in his first year especially with him throwing a perfect game against Boston and then that epic ALDS Game 3 in which he pitched his butt off in preventing the Yankees from being eliminated by the A's that year. Other than that, what else has he done. He has done good, but he is not scaring that many teams either.

Something needs to be done with the Yankees. Everytime I turn on ESPn to check on the Yankees score, I see them losing. There are some bright spots in the Yanks, but they are just playing horrible.

AA ERA
    One thing for sure. Kevin Brown has gotta go.

This guy can't hack it at all. Texas hit him pretty good tonight and fans let him know it very early after the second Rangers batter got a hit. Fans were all over him the entire game. Fans have hated him since he came up very lame in Game 7 of the ALCS so him being awful can not help bring the fans back.

If I didn't have the expectation of a winning team from 200 million and how amny all stars and mvp caliber players...I probably would not get so sick seeing this pathetic losing team get killed by Texas and Baltimore.

Rookie ERA
    I have never been so fustrated with the Yankees before, not even last year. There's no way we have a 200 mill dollar payroll and we're nearing the bottom of the division. Completely unacceptable. Sure, it's still April, but I wanna see something happen now. The rotation needs to straighten up and that goes for Randy Johnson too. He hasn't stunk it up that bad, but the job he's doing right now isn't what we're paying him for and it sure isn't what we're expecting out of him. As for Kevin Brown....the man needs to retire. Not only for his sake, for our sake. But he doesn't give a you know what as long as he gets his 15 mill at the end of the year.
    Pavano, Wright, and Moose are iffy. But I trust Pavano will find his groove; who knows about the other two.
    As for the lineup, they are not by any means working to their full capacity. With a lineup like ours, you don't get held down to 2, 3 runs two consecutive games by the Rangers. And you're right GoYankees, every time I check the bottom line of ESPNEWS I always see the Yankees on the losing side too. I'm sure I speak for all the Yankee faithful when I say I wanna see some improvement and I wanna see it NOW.

Welcome aboard Miss November.

It is hard to find the positives. That is why I am going to attempt to recap each week.

If Yanks keep it up, Steinbrenner is going to clean the house.....