Ned Yost and Ron Gardenhire basically sneezed at the thought of the Twins/Brewers being a rival and how they wish each other well last week. I am not sure if fans feel the same way though. I still think Twins fans and Brewers fans have no use for each other. This brings me to this question. Do you folks miss the Brewers in the division? I do. While it's great to have a new hated rival in the Whiney Sux, the Brewers provided fuel and anger for Twins fans back in the day. I miss it. I love the regional rivalry and I love the matchups. You know it would be a big event in the Twin Cities and in Milwaukee when those two teams faced each other. It was fun then and the best part was that both teams hated each other. There were brawls and everything.

I hated it when Selig moved the Brew Crew to the NL. I had no idea why they moved the Brewers to the NL. Brewers always had a heated rival with the Sux, Twins, Royals, and the Tigers back in the day. I just never understood it.

Sure it's always great to play six games with the Brew Crew each year, but it's just not the same as it used to be when they were in the same division.