Thread: 6/23/05: Tigers/Twins Review

AA ERA

6/23/05: Tigers/Twins Review

HOW ABOUT THE TWINS WINNING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP! HIP! HOORAY!
    HIP! HIP! HOORAY!
    HIP! HIP! HOORAY!
    HIP! HIP! HOORAY!

This is what the doctor ordered. Twins were able to get some runs in the first and Carlos did the rest.

It was nice to see quality starting pitching. We haven't seen that in awhile. Makes you appreciate it even more when you see what the Twins starters have done lately.

Carlos really did a great job out there. He gutted it out big time and save the pen. What a year he has had.

Great win and it's good to gain a game in the AL Central Division standings. Anytime you get that opportunity to gain a game, you do it.

Rookie ERA
    Very impressive start by Silva. He pitched lights out the entire game - I never got nervous! Runs scored are runs scored no matter if they are RBI's or gifts! We will take them however we can rack them up.

I liked the shakeup of the roster even if it was to give some players a day off. I liked the fact that you had guys in the game hungry to prove their worth and for the most part they did! And it was good to see some hustle and some smart base running. Let's hope this is the start of greater and more wins to come.

Let's go Twins!!