Thread: I always wonder why the Mullholland bashing

AA ERA

I always wonder why the Mullholland bashing

I don't get it. I always wondered why TM gets bashed by Twins fans. What do they expect out of him? If he can give you two good innings or get that batter out, that's good enough. TM is a situational reliever and that's all. I think he has done a very good job in his time with the Twins. Heck he stepped up as the #5 starter last year when Gresinger and Guerrier flopped. TM took the ball and got the job done. Without his work, I have no idea how the Twins could have won the division. You need a #5 starter to win some games. Ask the White Sox. They got nothing out of their fifth starters and as a result, they did not make the playoffs. TM took the hill and got itt done. He is also great behind the scenes. He is a leader in the clubhouse and a guy that pitchers come to listen. I know Carlos Silva and Joe Nathan has raved about TM and how they like to pick his brain. Rumor has it that Mullholland put Kyle Lohse in his place when Kyle whined about being skipped in the rotation. Also TM talked to Kyle about working fast and all which is why Kyle pitch well lately.

Twins got more what they got for one dollar in Mullholland. TM is a very valuable part of this team and I hope Twins fans start realizing it.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    OMG !!!! Now he has started a thread about him......Dude sup wit dat??????
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Man, Terry is a beast

Yeah, don't hate on him guys. Personally, I love the guy.He's played on about 12 different teams...has 2540.1 innings...124 wins..and 5 saves. I'd like to have him on my team.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AA ERA
    rdr: I will do another thread on him tommorow believe it or not.

General: TM has the desire to pitch win and at least, he is trying to make the most of little talent he has. You gotta respect that. I rather have TM pitch than Kyle "No Heart" Lohse.

Rookie ERA
    TM goes out and gives his best each and every outing. If his best that night is a long ball well than that is it for that night. But for the most part he is a solid pitcher whether we use him in a starting role or a relief role - he can be counted on to do his job.

Give us all you got on TM, Steak. He deserves it.

AA ERA
    You get a point rep, DG. It's good to know that I am not the only Twins fans that love Mullholland.

I'm not a Twins fan, and I love Mullholland.

AA ERA
    General: I just gave you a point rep last night with the All-Star voting thread. I gave you one on TM. I give DG a point rep mainly because I am not the only one that loves Mullholland here. I wish some people here would appreciate him instead of writing a thread about how he got sent to the little leagues.

Nonono, I don't need rep. I just appreciate Mullholland and Franco and all the other oldie players. That and the fact that Mullholland is a funny guy make me like him.