Thread: Five questions for the patriot

AA ERA

Five questions for the patriot

1) Who do you like in the Spurs/Pistons in the NBA Finals? Will you plan on watching?

Spurs in 6. Spurs have homecourt, better bench, and better offense. Will I plan on watching? I hope the Pistons win tommorow. If not, I am done watching for the year. The NBA Finals in Game 1 was brutal to watch and if it continues in this series, I ain't wasting my time watching the Finals.

2) What do you think of Terry Ryan getting TM for 1 dollar?

That was awesome. Goes to show what a GM TR is. Getting TM for 1 buck is as good as trading A.J. for Nathan, Liriano, and Bonser along with trading Chuck Knoblauch for Guzman, Milton, Mota, Buchanan, and other minor leaguers. I had no idea what the M's were thinking, but this type of move just show how inept that franchise is nowadays.

3) Why do people pick on Cliff Clavin on Cheers?

I have no idea. I love Cliff Clavin. He is funny as hell. I think he is smart.

4) What do you think of the Lord punishing Adam and Eve for eating the apple?

That's damn sad. They made one mistake. They shouldn't go to hell for making a bad choice. Everyone makes mistakes.

5) What do you think of Favre playing till he is 50?

I hope he can do it.

Bonus question (only for patriot): Can you respond to this debate? Thanks. I think the Twins own Sabathia while Jennifer thinks the opposite. Whatever you said, I will agree. If you agree that Sabathia own the Twins, then I agree with you.

http://strike3forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2619

P.S. I hope you post your answers. Everyone here miss you. You are an icon here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1) Who do you like in the Spurs/Pistons in the NBA Finals? Will you plan on watching?

Ive already had this up in the Finals thread; Spurs in 7, and yes i do plan on watching this one.

2) What do you think of Terry Ryan getting TM for 1 dollar?

Did you just miss the GW HR he gave up the other night. We had Nelson, Sherill and Villone at the time, we didnt have room for him. It was pretty good for one dollar but really. HE IS NOT A FIT IN SEATTLE AND would be holding a young pitcher from being up here.

3) Why do people pick on Cliff Clavin on Cheers?

Never took the time to give an answer

4) What do you think of the Lord punishing Adam and Eve for eating the apple?

It was the only rule he HAD and they blew it. Its like coming in for one out and allowing the winning HR. Dont mess with the man upstairs.

5) What do you think of Favre playing till he is 50?

Jamie Moyer will pitch until hes 50 before Farve.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    I spoke to my pastor about Adam and Eve last week at mass, Porter. Those two people made a mistake. We all make mistakes though. They shouldn't be crucified. Stuff happens. That's why the Sacrament of Reconcillation exists now. Adam and Eve was not as bad as Cain killing Abel. God overreacted back then in the Genesis.

Guess you are not a fan of Cheers, eh.

TM has been a godsend for the Twins last year. He made one mistake to Choi, but he got screwed by the ump. Stuff happens. Overall he is good. If TM was with the Mariners last year, they would have had a better season.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    I spoke to my pastor about Adam and Eve last week at mass, Porter. Those two people made a mistake. We all make mistakes though. They shouldn't be crucified. Stuff happens. That's why the Sacrament of Reconcillation exists now. Adam and Eve was not as bad as Cain killing Abel. God overreacted back then in the Genesis.

Guess you are not a fan of Cheers, eh.

TM has been a godsend for the Twins last year. He made one mistake to Choi, but he got screwed by the ump. Stuff happens. Overall he is good. If TM was with the Mariners last year, they would have had a better season.
    They wouldnt have done much better. The Bullpen had many holes and the Starting rotation was horrendous and hurt.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)