Thread: Weekend Series vs. Toronto

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Weekend Series vs. Toronto

I am working tomorrow til about 2pm, then picking up 2 friends and going to Toronto for the weekend!! Hit some clubs and bars and then watch the Twins play the Blue Jays!! I am pumped, i saw the Red Wings play today and am very excited to see the Twins play, for the first time in my life!!!!

Friday:
    Santana (5-2) vs. Towers (5-2)

Saturday:
    Lohse (3-3) vs. Halladay (7-2)

Sunday:
    Mays (3-1) vs. Bush (0-4)

Friday i am hoping for a big night from Johan. 13K's in a 3-1 win. Saturday will be tuff for the boys. I'd be pretty sweet if they actually won vs Halladay in the Dome! And Sunday could be a hitters wonderland for the Twins.

Predictions? Game talk... i won't be around for game-chat since i will be there, but i'll post stuff after games if i have time, we're going out each night but the guys we're staying with have internet so i should be able to post.

AA ERA
    This is a big series. The Twins need this series considering NY and Boston are going to head-to-head this weekend. It looks like the Twins could need the wild-card this year so with Boston and NY beating themselves up, Twins need the Ws.

You might as well get used to me saying big series in game threads because that's the way it's going to be this year.