Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twins vs Tribes

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Twins vs Tribes

Game's back on for the Twins. Santana will be dueling with C.C. Sabathia tonight. Since most of you are already aware of his anger toward the team management. He should be fired up and should win the game. It's gonna be hard. It'll be a pitching duel, that's for sure. Garza had a very nice one as well against C.C. not too long ago. Should be rather a tough series this time than the last time, IMO.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Twins vs Tribes

I think we will come out and play hard. This is a series that will make or break us. Santana should be all fired up and dominate the Indians. Or just pitch terrible, and make Polad and Ryan think more about signing NO ONE!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

3-2 bad guys in the bottom of 6th inning, UGH!

Cuddyer's back from the DL and like usual, he just struck out swinging. Blah. Should have gotten the game tied.

MLB ERA

I dont understand all the errors again tonight. I was posting on the startribune boards. we lost Cerillo to the Dbacks today. There is over 250 posts on it.

Errors are killing us. Santana is terrible tonight. Maybe he is showing Polad and Ryan what he thinks about the NON deals.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

I really doubt if Santana "threw" the game. He simply didn't have his best stuff yesterday, as Garza didn't today. Ortiz, Guerrier etal, came through today and the Twins pulled out a close 3-2 game.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

The bullpen came out and saved us this time.

MLB ERA

We're 5 out of first. Beginning of the week I thought we were dead. Things are just heating up. Go Twins.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Rather tough matchup today. Baker against Carmona.

Cleveland is on the top of AL Central, leading over Detroit by .5 game.

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

With Detroit already losing the game today, this is the day to lose for the Twins as they're leading 1-0 over the Tribes. Joe Nathan's up to do his job saving the game for us. It will take us a step closer for the playoff run.

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

1-0 Twins as the game's over! Hallelujah! Hopefully this is the beginning of a good run.

This is Joe Nathan's 150th career saves.

MLB ERA

We are 4 and 1/2 games out of first. Baker was good today. Seems like things are going good now. Indians and Tigers are cooling off and were getting hot. This al central race is far from over! Tomorrow's game is a must win!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Baker's been impressive the last two games and he need to keeping doing that in some stretch. I'm glad this time he has turned out nicely than back in '05.

Time for the Twins to nab the series away from Cleveland. Silva is up tonight vs Paul Byrd.

MLB ERA

both pitchers stink! Silva needs to keep the ball in the park. A series win would be a major plus. Detroit loses and were 3 1/2 games out of first!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Huh? Detroit has not played the game today, so we're still 4.5 games behind the leader.

If Silva is bound to allow some home runs, it's time for the offense to step up, I mean, BIG TIME. That's plan B. Otherwise it will be an automatic loss, because Byrd knows how to get past us with no problem.

That's why the game is decided on Silva & how well he can command his pitches and try to keep converting into some groundballs like he used to.

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by scarfire View Post
    If Silva is bound to allow some home runs, it's time for the offense to step up, I mean, BIG TIME. That's plan B. Otherwise it will be an automatic loss, because Byrd knows how to get past us with no problem.

That's why the game is decided on Silva & how well he can command his pitches and try to keep converting into some groundballs like he used to.
    Just like I predict... No runs produced, no win. Simply said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast