Thread: Twins vs Indians

Rookie ERA

Twins Twins vs Indians

OK, it's another battle in my house tonight. My husband is already pushing for an Indians sweep. C'mon Twins, beat the Indians and shut him up!

I read in the Star Tribune that the teams have already been warned - no shenanigans cuz the Umps will be watching closely. I heard that Jason Davis was sent down the the minor leagues so all should be fine until that load CC pitches.

Lohse pitches tonight so who knows!!!!

Let's go Twins!!
    :fingerscr

AA ERA
    This is a big series for both teams especially the Indians. The Indians need this series badly or else they could be in a huge hole between the Whiney Sux and Twins. Indians have been very dissapointing especially their hitters. They had high expectations and they haven't live up to them. They still have a chance to get it going and they got the talent. I am not counting the Indians out.

This should be a great series the next two weeks. I am pumped.

As for Jason Davis being sent to the minors, that wasn't any coincidence. Still I wish he was there so we can beat the crap out of him.

I am crossing my fingers that Kyle can somehow pitch well. He was good in his last start so let's hope he can pitch that way.

Lohse vs. Elarton

MLB ERA
    Twinks lose 2-1 after Lohse gives up a hit to center in the bottom of the 8th. Too bad. He had a pretty decent outting only giving up 2 runs total.

AA ERA
    A very frustrating loss tonight for the Twins. Twins did absoultely nothing against Scott Elarton especially in the first inning where they had couple of runners in the corners. Elarton seems to own the Twins as he always pitches well against them. Twins wasted a great pitching performance by Kyle.

As for Kyle, what a fantastic performance. This is probably the best pitching performance from him since two years ago. He was so good out there. Got his ground outs. Threw lot of strikes. He worked fast. He was really dealing. He started to get hit hard in the eighth, but that's because he was starting to wear down. It's a shame the Twins could not get the DP to end the threat at the eighth as the Indians scored through a sac fly. Still this is something that he can be proud of. This was really good. I hope he can duplicate this because the Twins are going to have to need it if they want to make the playoffs.

It's a shame the red-hot Michael Cuddyer could not drive in another tying run in the ninth as he made the final out. He tied the game up in the seventh, but he just could not come through in the ninth.

Is anyone slowly getting frustrated with Torii Hunter's lack of offense? I expected him to have a very big year this year, but he has been so dissapointing. He is like an automatic out and he kills rallies. He blows it again with RISP. He is lucky that he can play great defense or else he would be a bench player big time.

I can't help but think the wind played a role in this game. It looked like several Twins hitters were hitting it out, but the wind brought the ball back in play instead of being out of the park.

Thankfully, the Sux lost tonight at Anaheim as Jon Garland finally got rocked by the Angels. Twins still remain five games out. Like I said, it's really remarkable that the Twins are 5 games out with the start that She-ca-go had.

Rookie ERA
    Kyle pitched a great game - too bad he wasn't replaced by someone other than JC. I turned the channel when he came in. I don't like when he comes in with runners on base - it is an automatic run every time.

Oh well we have 3 more games in this series and can take all three if our pitchers stay hot!

Let's go Twins!!

AA ERA
    You had to get the feeling the Twins were going to lose this game, DG. Twins were not going to get lucky in their second game in a row. I know I was waiting. Twins hitters has just been bad in recent weeks. To be honest, I have been very dissapointed with our offense so far in this young season. This stuff can't go on this entire season or else the Twins are not going to the playoffs.