Thread: Twins vs Angels

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins vs Angels

Another series at the Metrodome. What will happen this series? We swept the A's then we get swept by the Tigers. Here is hoping that the starters still pitch well. The key here is the hitters! Someone needs to drive in those runners on base. We can not have another series like the last one, or the season will be over.

Let Garrett Jones play daily. He has alot of power which the team needs. Hunter should be back tonight after the hammy injury. I hope someone yelled at them yesterday hopefully things change!

Pitching matchup

Fri, Jul 20 8:10 pm EDT C. Silva vs J. Lackey
    Sat, Jul 21 7:10 pm EDT B. Bonser vs. J. Weaver
    Sun, Jul 22 2:10 pm EDT M. Garza vs. J. Saunders
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Twins vs Angels

This should be a good series. After sweeping my A's and then getting swept by the Tigers, it proves to be an important series too. All 3 pitchers going for Minnesota turned in great performances the last time they pitched. Lackey and Weaver also had good starts for LA, but I'm not so sure about Saunders, as he was called up when Santana was demoted. I still think that the Twins have the edge in this series. Twins take 2 outta 3.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It's now 5-4 Twins lead. Morneau hits a homer, giving him 3 RBIs for the game. C'mon Twins! Let's beat the Angels!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

we did it. To bad that you lost 6-1 to the O's.

Silva blows and we bailed him out once again to get the win. McDonald needs to go back down to AAA. First chance he had to make a play if RF a throwing ERROR leading two two runs in the first inning. Morneau woke up and had a big game. Jason Kubel was the player of the game going 3-3 with two rbis! Way to step up Kubel! So far 5-3 on the home stand.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Well it's Bonser vs Weaver. The Angels have actually been scuffling, but unfortuneately, the A's are too. Both Weaver and Bonser pitched well in their last start...I'll take the Twins because the Angels are slumping a little, and I need them to lose so the A's can catch a break.