Thread: Twins get smoked 8-0!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Twins get smoked 8-0!

What in the hell is wrong with the Twins!!!!!!? We were playing great baseball, we go into New York to play the SUCKEE"S and we lose both games! In the last 12 meeting with the Suckee's were 2-10 against them. It's to f'ning bad that we can't do a damn thing against them. This team should just tank it the rest of the season! THIS is the WORST baseball I have seen from the team in a long time. Santana is on the mound tomorrow at least he should shut the Suckee's down.

I just wish this club to play up to the level of the opposing teams. I am sick of this as a Twins fan to continue to watch how bad we are against a team that played terrible ball the past 10 days or so. Maybe we should just forfeit the last games and give the yanks the wins. It is to bad that Gardy plays the same damn lineup, when will Polad go out and get what is needed? When will Gardy be a guy that gets in the face of the team leaders and get them to produce? Gardy sits in the corner of the dugout and doe's nothing! last night we went to the mound 3 times with Boonser, The 2nd time was when Boonser should have been pulled. Could Gardy not see Boonser was exhausted? When Jeter tried a bunt on us that showed who wanted the game more.

I know you Yankee fans with have things to say here. That's fine. You caught the Twins at a time where I expected a series we would win. Best we can do now is a tie. Also I at least know when my club is struggling and can face the music to what will be said. Unlike some of the Yankee fans here. So go ahead and lets here what you all have to say. As a Twins fan I am disgusted by the way were playing! There is no excuse PERIOD. Someone needs to step up and get the players playing baseball as the Twins can play!

That's it for me for now. I sure wish we had Twins posters here. Not alot of fun when your the only one posting. Santana will win tomorrow night. You can bank on that one.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: Twins get smoked 8-0!

Johan showed that he is still pretty good today. Not a bad game -- 6-2 for the good guys.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Yankee fans are just as frustrated with their team. Beating the Twins isn't a happy pill for them. The Yankees were doing what they should have been doing a while back ago, and that's winning series.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I bash the club and the next day we win. Maybe I should do this every day for good luck. Santana was good again. Now the next half is where he dominates. He will be the ace that carries the club.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

After Today's performance, Kevin Slowey was sent back to Rochester. Carmen Cali was recalled to replace him and will be with the team in Chicago tomorrow. Matt Garza will likely replace Slowey in the rotation.
    This is only a slight bump for Slowey. He'll go back down, work on his command, and be back later this summer, especially if a couple of other guys continue to struggle. Maybe Blackburn will make his appearance as well?
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon