Thread: 5/21/05: Brewers/Twins

AA ERA

5/21/05: Brewers/Twins

Twins continue their weekend border rivalry series with the Milwaukee Brewers this evening. Twins are coming off three straight wins and two back-to-back complete game performance from their starters.

Brad Radke will be on the hill tonight. Let's see if he can continue his good pitching performance and let's see if he can make it three in a row for complete game as starters.

I hope the Twins continue to keep it going with clutch hitting and very good pitching. I for one want to see a big winning streak heading to Cleveland.

Davis vs. Radke

AA ERA
    There is nothing to say. Lynch's favorite pitcher stunk tonight. Brad gave up his usual home run (two-run HR to Carlos Lee) in the first inning and that was it. He could not get that crucial third out as the Brew Crew got the big two-out hit. The Brew Crew clearly was taking out its frustration on Brad after last night's horrible offensive performance.

Twins hitters did nothing against Doug Davis who joins a long list of unheralded pitchers to pitch well against the Twins lineup.

I am not crazy about using our best relievers in a blowout, but they needed work in light of the two straight complete games by Joe and Carlos. They did a great job and it was good to see TM do well too. That was the bright spotlight.

Twins are now 6 games out with the Whiney Sux winning this afternoon. They still lead in the wild-card race by percentage with the Red Sox losing tonight to Atlanta.

Tommorow is a must win with the Indians coming up to start the week.