Thread: Bartlett and Cuddyer need to start being consistent in hitting

AA ERA

Bartlett and Cuddyer need to start being consistent in hitting

Those two have been so up and down in the lineup. They are either going to have great days or bad days. I am hoping eventually those two will starting hitting consistently. Jason has been slumping lately hence why Juan Castro has been playing a lot. You have to figure Juan will play again tonight at SS.
    I really hope those two can start getting it going a little bit.

Rookie ERA
    I read in the Star Tribune that there is talk of Bartlett going back to the minors to work on his skills and hitting. He's made way too many errors in a short period of time. And he is hit or miss - mostly miss in his at bats. I don't mind Castro at SS. As for Cuddyer, I really think he is putting so much pressure on himself at playing the 3rd base position that he's all stressed out and it is killing his hitting. He can hit we know that but with the pressures of 3rd base, you gotta give him somewhat of a break. I'm not sure how much better Terry Tiffee would be in his place so....it is still early in the season.

AA ERA
    You hit the nail in the head with Jason as hit or miss, DG. Jason started off fine, but he has been scuffling. I am more concerned about Michael. I think he is letting everything go through his head. He is putting the pressure on himself. He ought to stop thinking and just make plays.