Did anyone envision that it would come to this? It's very sad how low this franchise has sunk since that great year in 2004. It wasn't long ago till this team was going to win 72 games and a championship in 2005. This team was going to have a dynasty like it was no tommorow. We were going to have a run like the Chicago Bulls in the 1990s. You just wonder if 2004 was going to be the best as it was going to get because right now, I have zero faith in the Three Stooges in Wittman, McHale, and Taylor.

Another lousy effort by this team Tuesday night against Dallas. This was a pathetic performance all around. It is becoming a norm too. I am not happy about this team playing like garbage at home and I am not happy about the way this team has really played lately. Most of these guys have called it a year this season if you saw them play tonight. That is wrong. Maybe they are not good, but when you are a game away from the playoff spot, you should go at it hard and try to play like you want to win it all not call it a year. At least, give an effort. You are not seeing that at all. This is becoming common in recent games. I am sensing there is a problem going on.

This team is slow, stupid, and clueless. That's the best way to describe that. I did not see them get to the loose balls. I did not see them get to the hole tonight. I did not see them pass or run an offense. All they did was hold the ball and take stupid shots. There is no trust factor and guys ain't playing for each other. There is something wrong. I have seen this for five straight games in the games I watched on TV. This has to be a concern.

How about the great Randy Wittman? This guy gets dumber and dumber each passing game. He looked like a man with no clue again. Why didn't he bench Ricky, Mark, and even Kevin last night? His starting unit was very ineffective. They deserved to be benched. This Randy Wittman guy talks about wanting guys who will play hard and how he would play them. This guy is a liar. He should run for politics because politicians talk a good game but never mean it. Wittman should have played someone from the bench and bench those losers from the starting lineup. Is this the guy you want long-term? Is this the guy that provide stability? Randy Wittman is a loser just like Glen Taylor, Kevin McHale, and etc. He is by far the worst coach this team ever had. The Timberwolves should hire a cardbox cutout instead of having Wittman.

You know it's saying something that Wittman is the worst coach in this state considering that we have that clown, Childress running the Vikings and Gardenhire running the Twins.

I have more fun watching the Twins in the 90s than this group of the Wolves. What does that tell you?

Say what you want about Casey, but he is looking good each passing game. At least, his team plays hard and these guys would never quit. Maybe Casey was a better coach than we all give credit for.

What is wrong with Rashad? He should be coming along by now, but he is just lost right now. If you ask me, I think he is a bust.

I can't even come up with a bright spot for the Wolves outside of Foye. Everyone stunk.

What is wrong with Garnett? Has he lost interest in this team? He has been uncharastically flat in recent weeks. Has the losing really affected him? He is just not playing with the passion I am used to seeing.

You know what was telling? Tom Hanneman was basically praising the Mavericks all night from start to finish while not mention one word about the Wolves in the telecast. Jim Petersen basically said nothing. That spoke volumes.

It's time for Glen Taylor to sell the team to an owner who will demand excellence and who will spend. That guy is Zygi Wilf. It's time for a new owner who will hire a new GM that will have a clue how to build a team.

It's just time for a change. I just hate everyone associated with this franchise.

Minnesota deserves better.