Thread: Kyle Lohse will miss two more starts

AA ERA

Kyle Lohse will miss two more starts

I read in the Twins notebook at the Twins web site that Kyle will miss another two starts. Unbelivable. If he was pitching that good, he would be pitching in his fifth day. It just shows you that the team has zero faith in this guy right now. When you look at Jon Garland success with the White Sox after years of struggling, it's frustrating that Kyle Lohse can't seem to grasp anything. I don't know what it is. It's just not working here and I am not sure if any great pitching coach can get through to him.

While I am glad he is not pitching for awhile, it's not good for Kyle that he has to get skipped over AGAIN. That's embrassing for him, but he put himself in this position.

AA ERA
    I see Kyle demanded a meeting with Gardy and Anderson about why he is skipped over. What a dumbass! He knows why he is being skipped. It does not take a genius to find out that he is being skipped because he stinks. Obviously, Kyle has this entitlement that he has to start. No freaking way. First off, he is lucky to even be on this team with his pitching performance and with his lousy attitude. Second, he won his damn arbitration in which he did not even deserve. Now he has the gall to be upset about being skipped. Screw him. Gardenhire has to do what he feels is right and Kyle's performance speaks for itself. Instead of whining like a little kid about his start being skipped, he ought to learn how to throw strikes and try to get ahead of the count.

This kid needs to grow up.