Thread: Five questions for the patriot

AA ERA

Five questions for the patriot

1) What's your take on the Twins in April?

Overall, I am very happy. It could be lot worse. Hopefully they will play better in May.

2) What's your take on the Twins offense?

It stinks and it showed in the Indians series. Hopefully, they will get better.

3) What grade would you give Terry Mullholland?

A. He has been a bright spot for the Twins

4) Do you ride your bike to work? Have you ridden a bike?

No and no. I would love to ride a bike to work one day.

5) What's it like watching the Packers play the Boston Redskins and Dayton Triangles back in the day?

I like to hear your perspective.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    1) What's your take on the Twins in April?

Overall, I am very happy. It could be lot worse. Hopefully they will play better in May.
    Gut the team. It's only may and you can stick a fork in this club 'cause their done. White sox are gonna win this division by at least 10 games.

2) What's your take on the Twins offense?

It stinks and it showed in the Indians series. Hopefully, they will get better.
    What offense? Hold the angels to two runs and get beat? Pin that one on the ever offensive matt lecroy. What on earth is this guy doing in the majors? Slow fat white guy with no ability, normally a person of this caliber would be cutting my lawn, but no, not under the "skipper" we know as gardy. Gardy be guarding 'ol matty. Absolutely pathetic, I could stomach gardy bringing up his son versus watching lecroy fan the crowd on yet another pitch two feet out of the strike zone.

3) What grade would you give Terry Mullholland?

A. He has been a bright spot for the Twins
    The same grade I give bad beef, not fit for human consumption. He's about as much a bright spot as used oil on asphalt. Another guy who'd be folding towels in ANY other organization besides the twins. What is it with this organization? Lets find a few hopeless untalented white guys and see if we can still win a title. It's GOT to be an experiment, lecroy & mulholland shouldn't be on anyones rec softball league club, much less the majors.

4) Do you ride your bike to work? Have you ridden a bike?

No and no. I would love to ride a bike to work one day.
    Ride my bike to work? You must have me confused with greg lemond. Besides, it's illegal to pedal one's asss all over town.

5) What's it like watching the Packers play the Boston Redskins and Dayton Triangles back in the day?

I like to hear your perspective.
    A lot like watching old people exercise. Still you GOT to hand it to the pack for grabbin' & counting titles by beating clubs like these. Packers fans get their jollies bringing up these days of *cough* *cough* glory. It gets them through their pathetic existence. Counting titles from defunct teams, urinating in sinks, killing coaches dogs, it's easy to see why their walking on cloud nine. Is there honestly a scarier group of people walkin' this planet? Two of the sickest people to walk this earth were from wisconsin & packer fans. Ed Gein & Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killers who ate their victims, go pack go!
    Nobody wins in a dairy challenge

AA ERA
    patriot: Great optimism on the Twins. I just hope in July that you won't quote yourself as saying that you always believe in the Twins all along.

Lecrap sucks. This idiot struck out with the bases loaded in the ninth inning on the other night to end the game. He is garbage. Why is he employed beyond me?

You remember the time when you went to Green Bay to eat that steak and yuu vomited all over the place?

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Five questions for the patriot

How can you not miss these threads?
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Re: Five questions for the patriot

Interesting discussion. Sorry I missed it.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon