Thread: Hats off to Johan

AA ERA

Hats off to Johan

With his 17-game winning streak snapped, I just want to congraulate him on a great run. It was fun watching him during that streak. What he did was pretty darn impressive to get those wins. My favorite part of his winning streak was Game 1 of the ALDS where he struggled against the Yankees yet found a way to win as he got out of jams.

He is such a special pitcher and a special person. It's going to be fun watching him four years. I can't tell you how lucky and fortunate to get to watch him all the time. He is worth the MLB.TV package. Twins fans should feel lucky and privilege to have a guy like him on their team. Pitchers like him are very, very rare.

I am looking forward to seeing him another winning streak.

It's hard to believe he is only 25 years old. The sky is the limit for sure.

Rookie ERA
    Johan is one of those special players that come around every so often and we were lucky enough to get him.

It's just a matter of time before he starts another win streak - maybe his next outing!!!

I agree with you, he is worth the MLB.TV package!! And I'm glad I've got the DirecTV Baseball Package too!!!

Congrats Johan for a great win streak - now let's go Twins.