Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Brewers Ramblings

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Crap, Holliday hits a HR.. And Turnbow is still struggling... I just realized it was 4-0 and not 3-0... man i am a space cadet at times

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Good News-CoCo in

Bad News-Turnbow just has NO confidence.... Get him some counseling!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Correction on my behalf... I realized that I had a typo the other night when talking about Ryan Braun, not Ryan Baun... My me and my typing skills!!!

GO BREWERS!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Again, still not publicity from media about the Brewers being in the hunt still..

I must admit though, maybe the media has a hidden agenda for the Brewers... Maybe they figure a lot of acknoledgement and they would start to choke, so they don't say anything and they are letting the Brewers be the sleepers and sneak in there and "surprise everyone!!"

Even though the Brewers deserve some recognition, I must admit that I have changed my mind from blasting the media for no or not much notice, to it is ok in my book... No pressure that way for the youngsters to just go out each game and relax and just have fun and play...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Cirillio ejected in the first inning for argueing with 1st base umpire, I am wondering if he was Yost's lab rat to get things stirred up and give Yost an excuse also... Maybe to light a fire under the players butt!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

brewers might ramble into the series against dodgers and ramble out with lucky 13 game loosing streak

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I would like to see the Brewers keep winning series... Heard the pre-game tonight in the car with Uecker... He said the BrewCrew are 40-19 against the Dodgers since they have been in the NL.... Man that stat sure sounds familiar.. I think everyone with the execption of the Cubs has the same record.. Or it just feels like that!!!! Oh the life of rooting for bad teams... sucks to be me... See, I can pick on myself and am aware of the club that I root for... GO HARVEY WALLBANGERS!!!!! Wait, I think Yount just doubled of the wall and Molitor scores... 3-1 Brewers over the White Sox.... Oh wait that was when the Brewers were good.... Before most of you were born or in diapers!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Again, dont understand why Yost would put in CoCo when the Brewers are down a run, unless he is using the philosophy of holding the Astros at that lead.... It just doesnt make sense to me, I guess that is why he is there and I am here confused..

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    unless he is using the philosophy of holding the Astros at that lead
    That would exactly be his explanation.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Brewers lose 4-3... Damn Bullpen anyways... With exception of CoCo. He cant help that he is being misused...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well I personally think it is stupid, especially if he doesn't want to use him in the same situation on the road... Yost has actually said that in an interview...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well I was just checking out the current standings... And I was thinking to myself... There was a point in April that 5 out of the 6 teams in the NL Central were over .500... I remember talking to a Buddy of mine that is a Cardinal fan, and he said that it should be a good race with all of these good teams in the Central..... I told him in April, I will believe the depth or strength of this division when I see, and yes, I am still waiting!!!! I distinctly told him that no one team in the division impressed me enough to agree with him at that time.... I just had a hunch that every team in that division was OVER RATED.. He thought that the Brewers would give the Cards a run for their $$$ this year... I told maybe next year, but not this year, because they had too many question marks. He even admit to me on Thursday during a luncheon that I was at, saying, wow I was sure wrong about the Central this year huh... He is about as loyal of a Cards fan that you will ever see... He honestly can't believe what a joke all the teams turned out to be, including his Cards!!! I responded with a YES!!!! And an utter disappointment, too!! So, it just goes to show you, teams can sure mask their weakness and talent level early, but by years end, Reality is the same... And the Wait til next year phrase is broken out and hung from the bannisters... I just thought it was a weird that this particular conversation popped in my head. I was also skimming through the previous posts in this thread before I joined the Forum.. I think a lot of the members were just as excited as I about the Brewers, and wishing the same for the Brewer fans... It would be great for some of these teams that have low payrolls and a need for a playoff race and spot in the post season.... Oh wait, we have that, one in the NL-(the Marlins), and I guess we could say 2 in the AL-(A's and Twins).. Good job to those three teams, once again proving to the Brewers, Pirates, and Royals that it can be done with a low payroll... Maybe all three teams should steal their blueprint for success!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Again, the Brewers can't hit a pitcher with a high E.RA.. We always seem to manage to make that pitcher or the staff with a high team E.RA look like All-Stars...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well I would have to say that C. Hart has played himself onto next year's roster.. He is about the only thing going good for the BrewCrew's offense lately... He is 2-3 again tonight..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Just wanted to update everyone on Yost for next year... He will be back, he was signed to an extension... I really feel he has done a great job in MIL with his resources given to him... Most of his decisions are good and he came from a good manager.. Bobby Cox i s great manager to learn the game from, he is one of the best in the game, and quite possibly of all time.. Yost has the BrewCrew heading in the right direction... Even with all of my frustrations and disappointments with this year, I still bleed Brewer Fever.. Yost deserves at least one, if not two, more years. He definitely paid his dues with crappy teams and players his first few years... It is time for him to get a legit shot with legit players. Ownership has already agreed to increase payroll if the moves proposed fit the Brewers overall philosophy and progression.. If it is the right player(s), ownership will give its ok.. We are not use to hearing that as Brewer fans... It is a awesome feeling knowing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel...

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast