Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Brewers Ramblings

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

We still have questions to be answered: like who is starting at 3B? How many outfileders are we going to carry? (Jenkins, Hart, Hall, Mench, Clark, and Gross) Looks like Gywnn, Jr., Nix, Anderson are going to be starting the season in AAA. IMO, 6 outfileders is too many. 5 at the most in the outfield and 5 in the infield, and 2 catchers. I would like the Brewers to keep 13 pitchers on the roster, at least the first half, when weather is cold and rest our pitchers as much as possible and hang around and have them all strong and healthy for the stretch run in the second half!!! Man, I should be the manager or GM now!

AAA ERA
    Woohoo I'd support ya that's for sure

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

thanks, you are too kind!

AAA ERA
    And I'd help in any way I could

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

thanks, that would be great!

AAA ERA
    I may not know a lot but I know enough LoL

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I just noticed this while looking at MLB stats...

Bill Hall hit 35 HRs last year? I knew I loved that guy but I didn't know he was that good.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Hey, He seems to be an emerging star!!!! Yeah for us!!! He does have the K's bug though. But to his defense, his strikeout rate did drop quite a bit in the 2nd half last year.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    What do you think of Jenkins play me or trade me attitude. I think he gets traded if guys like Hardy and Weeks are healthy enough to start the season.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I have mixed feelings about this situation. I have grown to love Jenkins as a hard-nosed player. I wish the Brewers and Jenkins would kiss and make-up. I sort of feel bad for him because I think he feels like the odd man out and not wanted. But it is a business to all stakeholders. The players say that all the time and the front offices are living by that motto as well. Sometimes, I feel these athletes should just allow their play to do the talking for them. The Brewers are trying or will retry to trade him. I feel that his days are numbered, not only because of his comments, but he is probably their best trading commodity. So the mixed feelings are legit, but understandable. I feel we could get quality MLB talent in return.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    I just noticed this while looking at MLB stats...

Bill Hall hit 35 HRs last year? I knew I loved that guy but I didn't know he was that good.
    Yes he is a great player. Him and Carlos were our best hitters. Prince wasn't too bad either. I have a feeling he's going to be just as good if not better than last year, they both will. The best HR Hall hit last year was the one on Mother's Day...That was waaaaaay to cool

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    What do you think of Jenkins play me or trade me attitude. I think he gets traded if guys like Hardy and Weeks are healthy enough to start the season.

Jenkins has been around a long time. I'm sure he really doesn't want to go but if the Brewers find better by getting rid of him then maybe we should take that chance.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by eLCaBio BLoNdiE View Post
    Yes he is a great player. Him and Carlos were our best hitters. Prince wasn't too bad either. I have a feeling he's going to be just as good if not better than last year, they both will. The best HR Hall hit last year was the one on Mother's Day...That was waaaaaay to cool
    I remember that one too, off Chad Bradford. I was watching that with a bunch of my Mets fan cousins which made it sweet.

AAA ERA
    And he even had a pink bat LoL

MLB ERA
    Ah yes, the infamous pink bats...Cliff Floyd I believe had a pink bat in that game, which was one of the funnier things I've seen in baseball.

AAA ERA
    Brewers played on Father's Day as well but they didn't do blue bats....Would have been cool though.

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast