Thread: Sorry Members

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Sorry Members

for the recent absence. Just been extremely busy and tired. Holidays and all, plus I am helping out at our Church School with basketball, keeping the book and all. Plan to be on again a little more regular, at least that is the plan.

AA ERA

Re: Sorry Members

I have been swamped with several things as well brewersfan, seems like when the holidays come around there's so much to do and so little time to do it. Glad to have you back!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA

Good to see you back.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Thank you gentlemen. BoSox, are Steelers are really trying hard to choke this year away!!

AAA ERA

I haven't been busy holiday wise. I have no money for the holidays, but my Dad got sick about two weeks ago so that was the scare of my life. This sure has not been a good year at all.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Sorry to hear about that blondie. I hope he is doing better. Hang in there. Pray, it sure helps a lot. I will pray for you and your Dad. Hope he continues to get better.

AAA ERA

Thank you. He is doing better and is back to work. His 55th birthday is this coming Saturday. God graced us at the right time. Didn't think I'd have a Christmas for a while there...All is well now

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Sorry Members

Great news, blondie. I am really happy for you. It will be a special Christmas Season for you and your family this year. I hope your dad continues to get better and stronger.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    Thank you gentlemen. BoSox, are Steelers are really trying hard to choke this year away!!
    Well, it seems like the Steelers always do one or the other, get really hot at the beginning and slow down toward the end, or vice versa. The loss of Willie Parker this past week was a HUGE loss, but Davenport did a pretty good job picking up the slack. Although there is no replacing Parker, I just hope Big Ben can pick up the slack and do a good job, he will be depended upon now, more than ever.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Me 2, Just hope Big Ben and Davenport are healthy next week. They got finged up too.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    Great news, blondie. I am really happy for you. It will be a special Christmas Season for you and your family this year. I hope your dad continues to get better and stronger.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
    Same to you hope you had a great one and a wonderful new year!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Thanks, I did have a great Christmas and New Year. Santa Claus was very good to me and my family.

I hope you had an awesome Christmas and New Year as well!!!!

Turn 2

Join the club Brewersfan19. I have been really busy with my schoolwork, the holidays, and also preparing for the move shortly. After I settle in I hope to be back more often.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Turn2, school comes first!!! You do what you need to do first. Priorities and responsibilties comes at the top of the list.

Good luck with your schooling and move to the Milwaukee area.