Thread: Brewers off-season report card from SI...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Brewers off-season report card from SI...

SI gives the Brewers an overall grade of a B. They like the Suppan and upgrade at catcher with Estrada signings. They do seem a bit surprised or they are heckling the Brewers cause they said no one seems to want Geoff Jenkins. I will throw in Kevin Mench. I know, someone will get hurt in spring training and the BrewCrew could possibly trade them both then!! The winter is not over yet either! Good job Brewers this off-season, lets stay healthy and have a year to remember!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Sounds like the Brewers are going to keep Jenkins now and start him in RF. It looks like Jenkins and Hall are the two leading canidates to be in the OF on opening day. I would be o.k. with that! still think Hall should be given a chance at 3B.

AAA ERA
    I'm really liking the Brew Crews chances this year!! Billy Hall is staying for roughly 4 years....Sounds good to me...And yes I'm still alive

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Good to see that you are alive. Welcome back!! And yes, I like the makeup of the Brewers this as well! I would like to see Hall at 3B. He must want to play the outfield or something! Lets just pray for health on the roster this year!

AAA ERA
    According to the sports page yesterday Bill hall will be in center field.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I know he will. I read in one of the Baseball's Previews that Bill Hall was a defensive liabilty and that is why he is being converted to the outfield. He will see how that goes.

AAA ERA
    Hopefully all goes well..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am sure the Brewers will live with the risk of defense if he hits as well or better than last year!!! He still needs to be disciplined at the plate better and continue to work on cutting down on the strikeouts. Hall always seems to come up to bat in key situations and seems to be a rather clutch hitter, that is what I like about him. Plus he is always hustling, even though he makes blunders, I can live with that as long as the hustle stays productive!

AAA ERA
    We need plenty of the speed that's for sure. Hall's probably gonna be the best hitter. Who knows. All I know is I got a great feeling about this year!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am ready for the season to get started this year too. I have VERY high expectations this year. We still may be a year away, but I like the direction that the Brewer's front office has us moving. We just need to keep putting the pieces together and showing ownership that our moves are valid and worthwhile.

AAA ERA
    Yes indeed. Hopefully no bombshells get thrown out before the season starts...eek...