Thread: Proposed Moratorium on Barry Bonds Discussion (Please Read)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Proposed Moratorium on Barry Bonds Discussion (Please Read)

Guys, I am all for free speech and debating and all, but I think it would be in everyone's best interest if we adopt some sort of moratorium on the discussion of Barry Bonds until something major breaks in the story.

Bonds alleged steroid use has become such a polarizing subject that posters debating the subject have been reduced to name calling instead of clean debate. We've all been guilty of it sometime or another.

I propose that Bonds discussion in the Major League Baseball forum be limited to breaking news in the investigation/story. He can freely be discussed in Giants forum, but not necessarily here.

If I am totally off base, then let me know, but I think this would be in the best interest for everyone.
    rf28

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    You are off base since this is about one of the biggest stories of baseball for the past few years. I personally don't want it in my Giants forum and I haven't even brought it up in the Giants forum. As far as name calling, you are one of the instigators.

Not a bad idea...

I like the idea Bear propsed too...when the Commish makes his ruling we'll all accept it one way or the other. I'm down with that!

Also, for my part in the bad blood I apologize to those I offended. I'm here to talk about baseball. Sometimes this stuff gets side tracked! It's definately not what this forum is about.

Peace.

SFK

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I never said I didn't call people names.

And I know this is one of the biggest stories in baseball, but there is no new breaking or major stuff on it. Its just the same old heresay and speculation. Its just beating a dead horse. I am out of the talk.
    rf28

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Then simply quit talking about it. Its just that easy!