Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Columbus Day 10/10 8 PM EST Yanks @ Angels Game 5 on FOX

MLB ERA
    Maybe if you read some of my previous responses, you might realize that I actually hate the Yankees. A deep, bitter hatred ingrained within my very soul.

You can see then that I'm very happy now and enjoy watching Yankee fans writhe.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    And you wouldn't have made it if it weren't for your lover Arod so please shut the **** up for everyone's sake. San Fran hasn't won a WS and guess what. I am still not jealous of the Yanks.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Maybe if you read some of my previous responses, you might realize that I actually hate the Yankees. A deep, bitter hatred ingrained within my very soul.

You can see then that I'm very happy now and enjoy watching Yankee fans writhe.
    Its just one sad little Yankee fan who is doing this, not fans. Most of them I am sure would disagree with everything he has said except for bringing other teams into this which have nothing to do with the ALDS.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A's Baby Girl
    Funny he's the only Yankee fan in here spouting off
    That's because those of us Yankee fans with common sense are well aware that the better team won. I'm just as disappointed as nyjunc. But I'm not going to manifest my disappointment in irrationality. I tip my cap to the Angels. They're a fun team to watch, and I'll be rooting for them over the ChiSox.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You know right now

90 Million gets you TWO 90 loss seasons

and 200 Million gets you to the LDS in the past 2 seasons...

What would 290 Million get you?

If you havent noticed the 90 M team would be the Seattle "who cant pitch worth a damn outside of Eddie, Felix and Soriano." Mariners
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Let's all group hug and rejoice!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A's Baby Girl
    Wow, does that make this LDS loss sting any less?
    Not at the moment but after some time it will, it's better than missing the playoffs again, right?

And you wouldn't have made it if it weren't for your lover Arod so please shut the **** up for everyone's sake. San Fran hasn't won a WS and guess what. I am still not jealous of the Yanks.
    Tino carried us early on then Giambi carried us midseason. W/o Giambi we don't make it, w/o DRod we could have made it.

And if you are not jalous of the success of the yankees why do yuo follow sports? Every fan wants his tam to win a Championship and no team has more than us. I'd be jealous if I wasn't a Yankee fan, as a Jet fan I am jealous of Dallas & SF's success and the Pats in recent years.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    You know right now

90 Million gets you TWO 90 loss seasons

and 200 Million gets you to the LDS in the past 2 seasons...

What would 290 Million get you?

If you havent noticed the 90 M team would be the Seattle "who cant pitch worth a damn outside of Eddie, Felix and Soriano." Mariners
    You guy used to be near the top in payroll too, it's when you had a good team and couldn't beat us.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Not at the moment but after some time it will, it's better than missing the playoffs again, right?

Tino carried us early on then Giambi carried us midseason. W/o Giambi we don't make it, w/o DRod we could have made it.

And if you are not jalous of the success of the yankees why do yuo follow sports? Every fan wants his tam to win a Championship and no team has more than us. I'd be jealous if I wasn't a Yankee fan, as a Jet fan I am jealous of Dallas & SF's success and the Pats in recent years.
    I agree that Giambi carried this team but without Arod you do not get in the playoffs because you barely got in the playoffs. It came down to the last series of the season. The Giants have had their fair share of wins over the years so no I am not jealous and a big part of that is the fans. I would never want to be grouped with your breed.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    I agree that Giambi carried this team but without Arod you do not get in the playoffs because you barely got in the playoffs. It came down to the last series of the season. The Giants have had their fair share of wins over the years so no I am not jealous and a big part of that is the fans. I would never want to be grouped with your breed.
    I apologize for going off on folks. Emotions are high when my team was just eliminated.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Apology accepted, and yes the M's were top 10 in payroll, for the last 5 years.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678