View Poll Results: What kind of fan are you?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Eternal Optimist

4 36.36%
  • The Down Trodden Pessimist

3 27.27%
  • The Middle of the Road Fan

2 18.18%
  • Just Love the Sport

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of fan are you?

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: What kind of fan are you?

Quote Originally Posted by zodious View Post
    Sure you can say, i just root for them, but do you feel differently about an at bat when the bases are loaded and chase is up compared to when say Edison is up to bat? Of course you do, so there are expectations...
    No.

A realist like me wouldn't feel differently if the bases are loaded and no out and say, Kemp is up compared to when say, the pitcher is at-bat, because I damn well know a strikeout and a double play to strand the runners is coming. And if I were a pessimist, I would be expecting a triple play.
    Last edited by realmofotalk; 04-04-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Magic Finger!!!
    AAA ERA
    Blog Entries

well MoFo, of course you'd feel the same in that situation, seeing as a pitchers was/is leading your team in HRs.

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Porter View Post
    I'm a damn M's fan. I love the sport a lot but this franchise is a roller coaster gone bad lately.
    I imagine though that at least the games with Felix pitching are fun because they are even fun to watch for Non-Mariners fans. I sooooooooo want to go sit in the “Court“!

The Rays have stolen the concept and devoted a section to David Price called District K-9 for Opening Day in reference to his dog Astro. Each person buying a ticket to the area get a bright yellow T and a big K sign with Astro‘s face in the center of the K. I see this as a bit problematic if they decide to do this through the season as crowds will be far less than opening day and will look a bit sparse. Even with the OD crowd it seemed a lot of the section opted out of wearing the garb and the section is really too big making it look even more scattered.

What kind of fan are you?-k9_30_215x300-jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12