Thread: How is this still a problem?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Baseball Slant How is this still a problem?

How are players from south of the border still having visa problems? Every fucking year there is over 20 guys who are days late to camp due to visa problems and I think enough is enough. Most of these players have agents who should be taking care of this. Others, get your fucking shit together! I have never been in a situation where I have needed a visa so maybe someone could help me out but I don't think it would be that hard to be prepared in order to get one if I knew I had to be somewhere at a certain date. I find it inexcusable not to be on camp on time. I take that back, only excuse is if you or a family member dies. That's it!! I think it's time for teams or MLB to start doing something about this problem. Most of these players are under some type of contract and need to be with the team on the date everyone is supposed to. There should be no exceptions.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: How is this still a problem?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How is this still a problem?-ist2_2189915-milk-carton-blank-panel-jpg  

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It took me less than a month to get a work visa and come to your fair country and work.

Rookie ERA

I have often wondered if this is just an excuse players use to be late.