Thread: NY Chapter of BBWAA Dinner

MLB ERA

MLB NY Chapter of BBWAA Dinner

This Saturday night, I will have the pleasure of attending the New York chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America dinner at the NY Hilton. There, all the major baseball award winners will receive their awards, as well as many writers will attend. I am incredibly excited about this opportunity. Barry Larkin will be on hand to give Votto his NL MVP award, and Bernie Williams will be playing guitar. Also a few other current Yankees will be there, as will Harmon Killebrew.

I've heard I will be able to meet and talk with the writers there, and although usually the players are kept to themselves, I'm still holding out hope I can meet a few of them. I will be taking pictures as I can, and I will share with you all when I am back.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA
    Wow.. That's awesome bro!! I'm totally jealous dude.. That's way cool. How did you manage to get this amazing opportunity?

Make sure to share the pictures too bro
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Rookie ERA

Re: NY Chapter of BBWAA Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    Also a few other current Yankees will be there, as will Harmon Killebrew.
    That is awesome. HARMON KILEBREW!! I'd give up both my ovaries to meet him!!!!