Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your help - London, UK honeymoon couple looking to watch a baseball game in Californi

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Your help - London, UK honeymoon couple looking to watch a baseball game in Calif

We'll be in LA over the weekend Friday 17th September to Sunday 19th. We're therefore going to try and catch the Dodgers vs Rockies game. Looks like you get a free Manny Ramirez poster! That made me laugh.
    Yeah, what an embarrassment. But I'm sure the team's PR dept. will dub the poster as an "instant classic", to borrow ESPN Classic's phrase.

Rookie ERA

Re: Your help - London, UK honeymoon couple looking to watch a baseball game in Calif

Kevin if you are thinking of purchasing tickets outside of the MLB.com team sites I recommend you use Stub Hub, they are approved by the MLB teams.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd second Tobywan's recommendation Kevin. I have never heard of the other site, not that that doesn't mean its legit, but I'd be leery of it.

MLB ERA

I suggest avoiding the upper decks if possible. Fans get surly when they're out of the playoff hunt.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    I suggest avoiding the upper decks if possible. Fans get surly when they're out of the playoff hunt.
    The cholos at the left field pavilion say "hola".

MLB ERA

orale, guey

Rookie ERA

Oh, I forgot………Congratulations on your nuptials!

I had also forgotten that EBay is a decent source for tickets also usually sold by season ticket holders. Before Stub Hub was so popular that was how I got really great seats to AT & T park in SF (it was Pac Bell then). In fact I got very lucky as you couldn’t go down to the dugout area unless you had a ticket for the section, since at that time the Rays sucked I had all the guys to myself, they were more accessible then.

I am not sure what the policies are now for AT & T and Dodger Stadium, but when I went as I mentioned you could only get close to the field and players if you had tickets for those sections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12