Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Torre's Yankee Tell All Book

AAA ERA

Re: Torre's Yankee Tell All Book

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    No need, I read it and countered your points. I get it, you're dumb. You still followed me in here so who is obsessed with who? Still waiting for that picture. kisses
    I lose IQ points every time I read one of your posts. Why do I bother.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

You're blaming your stupidity on me? I didn't raise ya! Advice, stop bothering and we'll all be grateful

AAA ERA

It's just not worth discussing anything w/ you. You are so delusional, I hope it's just an act b/c if you are serious it is really sad and I feel bad for you.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Don't feel bad for me. I have a ton of friends, know what I am talking about and quite successful. I don't feel sorry for you because I would have to care first. Keep thinking you're better than me though. Talk about delusional.

MLB ERA

This argument between you two broke down a lot quicker than the others usually do
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Because its pointless dealing with this guy. I swear nyjunc is Dry because they both argue the same exact way (give them 10 facts, they pick out one, dismiss it and say you didn't give facts) and are the only two to call me a Yankee basher just because I disagreed with them. I always have the last laugh so its cool

AAA ERA

Don't feel bad for me. I have a ton of friends, know what I am talking about and quite successful. I don't feel sorry for you because I would have to care first. Keep thinking you're better than me though. Talk about delusional.
    You keep telling yourself that and someday you'll actually believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    This argument between you two broke down a lot quicker than the others usually do
    He doesn't ever want to engage in serious debates, he wants to attack and deflect. He cannot even read my posts now, he interprets what he thinks I write and then attacks me for things I didn't even write. he's a clown.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    What did making the playoffs in an incredibly weak division w/ LA while the injured Yanks won more games and missed the playoffs in baseball's toughest division have to do w/ each other? I loved Joe and always appreciated him, I would have preferred he came back and I rooted for him and will continue to do so in LA BUT the Yanks did give him a chance when nobody else would have given him a job at that point, we had lost in the ALDS 3 straught years. One one looks at this objectively he can see there were reasons to let him go. Again, I would have brought him back but I understand why they made the move.

Originally Posted by love_that_reefer

You're right nyjunc, it was sheer coincidence that when Joe left the Yankees missed the playoffs. Anyone who views this objectively knows it wasn't Torre's fault the Yankees lost in the first round three years straight. Joe went way above and beyond in his last year in NY and was rewarded with nothing. George and Cashman had more to do with the first round collapses as they were the one's doing all the shopping. And considering Je Torre has had an immediate impact everywhere he has gone, he wouldn't have had a problem finding a job. Yankees signed him and the rest is history. Objective minds see this.
    I guess answering a question and countering points in not serious debate. Interesting.....and pathetic. Goodbye nyjunk

AAA ERA

where did I blame Joe?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

You gave reasons why Joe was let go. There in bold so that even you can't miss them. My quote in bold was answering your first question and then countering the points you gave as to why it was OK for Joe to go. Not hard! Then you went on to say I was obsessed with you and in love with you but you never deflect or attack You are assuming the "blame". Let it go hotshot.

MLB ERA

I love how you both say you're not gonna keep arguing but you always do anyways.

And you always say something to the effect of "why do I even bother?" I DON'T KNOW, YOU TELL ME? Why DO you bother? All this name calling and mud slinging is ridiculous and doesn't add anything to the forum. Cool the **** down both of you. It's just absurd and stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Just answering a fool's question...again. And I am pretty sure I said I was done arguing the absurd in the Orange Basketball thread and did. So always is a strong, inaccurate word.

AAA ERA

You gave reasons why Joe was let go. There in bold so that even you can't miss them. My quote in bold was answering your first question and then countering the points you gave as to why it was OK for Joe to go. Not hard! Then you went on to say I was obsessed with you and in love with you but you never deflect or attack You are assuming the "blame". Let it go hotshot.
    So where did I blame him? I said I understood why but I wouldn't have let him go. I didn't blame him but when you are the leadre of a team like that where they lose in the first rd 3 straight years I undrestand him getting fored. Do you see the difference?

You are obsessed w/ me.

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    I love how you both say you're not gonna keep arguing but you always do anyways.

And you always say something to the effect of "why do I even bother?" I DON'T KNOW, YOU TELL ME? Why DO you bother? All this name calling and mud slinging is ridiculous and doesn't add anything to the forum. Cool the **** down both of you. It's just absurd and stupid
    I never said I wasn't going to keep arguing.

Just answering a fool's question...again. And I am pretty sure I said I was done arguing the absurd in the Orange Basketball thread and did. So always is a strong, inaccurate word.
    It's absurd to you b/c you don't understand it. I present a clear argument, you just attack me.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Because its pointless dealing with this guy. I swear nyjunc is Dry because they both argue the same exact way (give them 10 facts, they pick out one, dismiss it and say you didn't give facts) and are the only two to call me a Yankee basher just because I disagreed with them. I always have the last laugh so its cool

AAA ERA

You attacked me for something I dindn't write. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast