Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick Reilly

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Rick Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    Bill Simmons is just mailing it in now. Every one of his columns has to include a stupid Sopranos analogy.
    *Mad Men
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Wow. I think I've officially seen the worst argument supporting Barry Bonds AND the worst argument condemning Rick Reilly and Bob Costas (2 of the best sports reporters out there) in one thread. I thought I'd never see the day.

GiantsFanatic, I'm sorry, but you're just making a fool of yourself here
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

So.. how about those cubs. Dumpster and Big Z, completely spermed on by the dodgers. Harden gonna stop the bleeding or uh.. go 3 innings and the cubs are over?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The rest of America asks: Who the **** is Billingsley? James Loney, who dat?
    Padre fans answer: Dude, those are the Dodgers' Double-A guys.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    Wow. I think I've officially seen the worst argument supporting Barry Bonds AND the worst argument condemning Rick Reilly and Bob Costas (2 of the best sports reporters out there) in one thread. I thought I'd never see the day.

GiantsFanatic, I'm sorry, but you're just making a fool of yourself here
    Yeah I stated my opinion about two sportswriters who I cant stand. And your boy browntown brings up Bonds. If you dont want to hear more Bonds arguments, then dont ****ing bring him up in the discussion which had nothing to do with Bonds.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Reilly was such a tough guy to pick on Barry when he was already down and to pick against the Cubs. How hard is that to do?? Where was Reilly before 2002 on the Barry issue?? Oh yeah, he was loving the homerun race. I don't mind writers going after Barry but the reasoning has to be valid. Reilly saying Barry let us down by not participating in the Homerun Derby last year in SF was just terrible and retarded. The man was 43 years old going after the biggest record in all of sports but Reilly called him chicken shit for not trying to win a contest?? He was supposed to risk everything for a contest? Reilly is the same guy who tried to get Sosa to pee in a cup knowing it was against the player's union. And to say the Cubs will choke? WOW! Don't go out on a limb there!! What could possibly make someone think that?? Yeah this guy is really ahead of his time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12