Thread: Arod Banging A Material Girl?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Humor Arod Banging A Material Girl?

After months of divorce rumors swirling around Madonna and hubbie Guy Ritchie, Us magazine alleges that the nearly 50-year-old pop star is cavorting with Yankees' star swinger Alex Rodriguez.

London's Daily Mail reported earlier this week that Ritchie — who arrived in New York from London yesterday and went straight to Madge's apartment — had agreed to divorce her. The couple has three children, and she's worth an estimated $600 million.

The magazine reported that A-Rod — who makes $28 million a year — has made numerous late-night visits to Madonna's Central Park West apartment and attended her April 30 concert in NYC. A source told the magazine that "all the doormen are talking" about the alleged affair.

She, in turn, sat in his seats at Yankee stadium at a game on June 22, the magazine reported. Also, her 7-year-old son, Rocco, was spotted wearing Yankees gear while playing in Central Park on June 25.

The two were spotted by a photo agency dining together in Santa Monica in February, and, earlier that same month, A-Rod attended a Madge-hosted fundraiser for Malawi and Unicef.

A-Rod, who's also married and has two daughters with wife Cindy, was seen in 2007 with a stripper in Toronto, Miami and Dallas.

Madonna has already contacted top divorce lawyer Fiona "Steel Magnolia" Shackleton, who handled Paul McCartney's divorce from Heather Mills. Ritchie — who directed "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" in 1998 and "Snatch" in 2000, would benefit greatly from the divorce, as it does not appear a pre-nup is in place.

The alleged affair seems to be having a positive effect on the Pinstripe swinger, who last night hit his 534th home run, tying him for 14th place on the all-time homer list.

It was rumored that Madonna had a tryst with Jose Canseco, earning him the title "Madonna's Bat Boy," but the ballplayer claimed in his book he wasn't interested in her.
    First off, I think this is bullshit and none of our business. I could care less about "celebrity" gossip. But here's what I have to say. Why in the hell would anyone want Madonna's 49 year old ass??? Especially when you are Arod and can have just anyone he wants?? Madonna has to have more diseases than a New Jersey hospital. I wouldn't touch Madonna with Dirty's dick!! Arod was caught last year with a body building, unattractive blondie and now Madonna? This guy must have poor taste in women other than his wife. His wife is much better looking than the women he has been caught with. Keep it in your pants Arod or at least keep it in your wife!!

MLB ERA

Re: Arod Banging A Material Girl?

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    or at least keep it in your wife!!
    good one reefer, i laughed. a lot.

I agree, get the hell away from all the ugly women and stay with your wife. It's usually how a functional relationship works.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Re: Arod Banging A Material Girl?

*shrug* you can throw out 50% of anything you read in US magazine. its just like all the other celebrity tabloids. So who knows if its actually true.

Still, i couldnt care less if Arod is bangin Madonna. its his life and his dick, and if he wants to touch that skanky snatch, thats his prerogative.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1