Thread: The Latest from jose Canseco

MLB ERA

The Latest from jose Canseco

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3377770

Sounds like Jose isn't too worried about his finances, even though he probably couldn't sell one of his books to the FBI. He is just a bag of hot air at this point. Why can't he get out of the news.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: The Latest from jose Canseco

"I do have a judgment on my home and it to me is very strange because it didn't make financial sense for me to keep paying a mortgage on a home that was basically owned by someone else," he said in an interview that aired Thursday.
    Yes, judgement on house because you're a tool and spend all your money on steriods and lawyers to get other people in trouble because you aren't famous anymore. Good job. Now you can go live in a van down by the river selling roids to high schoolers.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA

Hey. Rod Beck lived much of his life in a trailer. But the difference is that Rod Beck was supposedly a nice, caring, charitable person who did not sell steroids. Canseco is a complete d-bag, and has spewed so much shit about so many players, that he has lost the respect of almost everyone in the game. It's about time for him to disappear.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    It's about time for him to disappear.
    Anyone know a hitman?
    -Chris

MLB ERA

Haha. I can ask the guy that took care of Rafael Palmeiro? Seriously, after about a month of making fun of him for using roids, he just disappeared!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Let's get that guy becuase we know he will give us what we need, results!
    -Chris

MLB ERA

"I'm Giuseppe Franco. I don't own the company, I don't own anything about it. All I know is, it works!"

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

-Chris

MLB ERA

"You know my life, this financial thing, is a very complicated issue. Obviously, when you make all that money, people think, 'OK, let's assume it is $35 million.' People have to understand that $35 million, you're paying the government 41 percent. That leaves you with about $17 or $18 million, not even. Then you're taking care of your whole family."
    JOSE CANSECO IS OFFICIALLY AN IDIOT! Those last 2 sentances are the best. Let me show them for you again, just so you can get the full effect.

That leaves you with about $17 or $18 million, not even. Then you're taking care of your whole family."
    O NO! ONLY 17 OR 18 MILLION DOLLARS TO FEED MY FAMILY! HOW AM I EVER GOING TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE NOW!?

I have been saying this for YEARS and now I finally have been proven right, this guy is a F*CKING LUNATIC! Why would you let your house be foreclosed on? There IS this thing called selling your house, and buying a cheaper one, that works for some people. My god, he is probably my second-most-hated sports figure behind Drew Rosenhaus.

I'd like to point out one more part of that one that makes me laugh.

"You know my life, this financial thing, is a very complicated issue.
    Because I'm sure it's so much harder when you make 17 OR 18 MILLION G*DDAMN DOLLARS! I love how he makes it sound like he's the only one in the world with finances to deal with. Get a f*cking private life, go live on a beach somewhere, and get away from me Jose Canseco, I HATE YOU, AND I AM ANNOYED HEARING YOU SPEAK.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan5689 View Post
    JOSE CANSECO IS OFFICIALLY AN IDIOT! Those last 2 sentances are the best. Let me show them for you again, just so you can get the full effect.

O NO! ONLY 17 OR 18 MILLION DOLLARS TO FEED MY FAMILY! HOW AM I EVER GOING TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE NOW!?

I have been saying this for YEARS and now I finally have been proven right, this guy is a F*CKING LUNATIC! Why would you let your house be foreclosed on? There IS this thing called selling your house, and buying a cheaper one, that works for some people. My god, he is probably my second-most-hated sports figure behind Drew Rosenhaus.

I'd like to point out one more part of that one that makes me laugh.

Because I'm sure it's so much harder when you make 17 OR 18 MILLION G*DDAMN DOLLARS! I love how he makes it sound like he's the only one in the world with finances to deal with. Get a f*cking private life, go live on a beach somewhere, and get away from me Jose Canseco, I HATE YOU, AND I AM ANNOYED HEARING YOU SPEAK.
    i think he was hanging out with sprewell.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1