Thread: Canseco the NARC at it again

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Canseco the NARC at it again

ESPN - Canseco says he has 'stuff' on A-Rod in new book - MLB

When Jose Canseco wrote "Juiced" in 2005, he brought the issue of steroids in Major League Baseball to the forefront. Now, Canseco has another book due this fall and he promises some juicy info on Alex Rodriguez.

Canseco told WEEI-Radio in Boston on Friday that he has "other stuff" on the Yankees slugger, who he called a "hypocrite" who "was not all he appeared to be."

When asked if A-Rod had used steroids, Canseco told WEEI, "Wait and see."

"Jose has information about A-Rod and the Yankees that will be in the book. But, I am not sure if Jose is willing to disclose it at this point," Canseco's lawyer, Robert O. Saunooke, told The New York Times.
    I wonder if the info is legit or if he's just trying to drum up interest in his book. I don't know what else to say...Canseco is really letting shit loose, eh?

On a side note, I am really starting to get annoyed by WEEI. I don't listen to the radio to begin with, but they're a source of Usually, the stuff is Red Sox related whether it be Schilling running his mouth or whatever. Why was Canseco even talking to them? Was he in Boston or something? They seem to like controversy...it must be their way to gain listeners.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Canseco the NARC at it again

Got to love old Jose, who seems to be cut from the same cloth of Pete Rose... anything for a buck no matter if it's the truth or not or how damaging it is to your integrity. I am sure if this sells, Canseco will have yet more shocking secrets to let go in a third book.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I'm half-scared and half-laughing, so I'm just gonna reserve judgment until the book comes out.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

I find it disgusting that Canseco is making money basically throwing people under the bus. Truth or not, he's making a killing, thats why I havent read page 1 of them.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The only aspect I admire Jose for, he tells the investigators looking into the matter the names of players. I guess maybe to solidify his accusations, maybe.

If the Mitchell group come back and say that it was all made up, than I will directly at Jose Canfakeo and laugh.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA

Interested to see if this so-called "stuff" amounts to anything.

MLB ERA

I'm not a fan of Canseco or anything, but how come you guys will question him for anything he says about any player even his book? But not question the authors of the "Game of Shadows"? Why the double standard? Wouldn't logic tell everyone what Canseco is saying has more truth to it, then the writers of the Game of Shadows? Since Canseco has played proffessional baseball and those authors havent done shit?

AAA ERA

What Jose is doing and has done has been GOOD for the game. We want the names of the cheaters so I hope he and others keep it up.